Why does the driver suit me after accident

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Jun 9, 2021
I did accident on June 6, 2019 while the rider was in my car. I reported the accident to Uber company at the same day. Uber company called me on June 7,2019 and she said their company will solve the case. But the driver is suiting me on the court now. The court location is Stamford CT 06905. The phone number is XXX. I need more information about your company that you solved this case. I need know why she is suiting me now. Please help me.

Edited by a moderator to remove the court’s address and phone number.

Last edited by a moderator:

Alexander Pahany

Staff Member
Forum Moderator
Jan 6, 2021
Houston, TX
We do not offer legal advice on this forum—we offer consumers assistance in advocating for themselves to solve consumer problems.

You have a legal problem. If you have been sued, you should contact an attorney licensed in your jurisdiction for advice on your particular situation. If you cannot afford an attorney, there are many legal aid organizations that can help you. You can search for an attorney on your state’s Bar Association website. For legal aid resources, try:

May 1, 2018
Are you an Uber driver? Have you reported the accident and lawsuit to your car insurance company? Your car insurance company should defend you in a lawsuit.

Reactions: Comicman