Want to know about the credibillity of offer ketter from Coca Cola

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 31, 2019
I received an offer letter from coca cola company through watsapp communication claiming that the person sending it is James Quiency ,CEO of the company. Any way i am doubtful about the credibillity of the offer letter that they have sent. Plz hlp me to know whether it is genuine.

Neil Maley

Staff Member
Advocate
Dec 27, 2014
New York
www.promalvacations.com
Why would Coca Cola be contacting you? Did they pick you out of nowhere to award you a prize? I don’t think they would be using WhatsApp either.

What does the letter say?

Delete it and don’t click on any links to open any attachments or letters. It’s probably a scam.

James Quincey is also not the CEO- he is the COO according to our company contacts.

Mar 31, 2019
Sir my name is novin george. i am frm india.
I tried hard to kno its authenticity. But i cud not. Plz can you contact the company for me. Can u plz identify the genuinity of the offer letter sent

Sep 19, 2015
It is a scam.

319 is not the area code for Atlanta.

Signs of a scam:

Bad punctuation and grammer

Vague offer of a job without a title

Offer of a job without even having a proper in person interview

Offer from a person with the title given as “company management.

Sep 27, 2017
When is the last time a business in the United States writes a monetary amount as "USD", except when maybe communicating with a foreign business?

Dec 17, 2018
It's not real and if you try to accept it, he is going to ask you to send him money so he can get your "Work Visa" for you. You'll send the money and then he'll ask for more for something else that has to be set up - like a good faith deposit for training materials they will be sending you.

It's EXACTLY like this article that Elliott.org posted a few months ago: https://www.elliott.org/blog/internet-scam-stole-her-heart-money/

weihlac

Verified Member
Jun 30, 2017
Maui Hawaii
In addition to money, they will ask for personal information, including pictures of your ID, drivers license, passport, etc. This is a scam designed to separate you from your money and potentially your ID as well.

Delete the message and all further contacts with this "person" who is a scammer.

Feb 3, 2019
And phone number is of no use since from india i can't make a call directly could u plz
You most certainly could use your own WhatsApp account to call that WhatsApp number from anywhere in the world for no additional charge beyond the cost of the data used. That's one of the main features of the app.

But don't do that here, because this is a complete scam.

Mar 15, 2018
SCAM! 100% scam. Do NOT respond. There are copies of this exact letter all over the scam warning websites.

There are so many red flags on this I can't even count them.

Status
Not open for further replies.