Walmart money card

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Dec 4, 2018

In August I use the Walmart money cards purchased vehicle I was scammed on that vehicle she took the truck and didn't give me the title or the truck so I can report it as fraud they awarded me the fraud case and told me that they would send me a paper check in 2 weeks while I waited the two weeks they did not send me a paper check send me a letter stating that it was her on my card will they put it on my card and said they couldn't get the money off and put it on my other walmartmoneycard that was active and said I have to wait another two weeks for the check to come in the mail I waited another two weeks I got another letter stating that they put it on my dxxx locked walmartmoneycard I called back and talk to a manager that I said they're going to send me via check again I'd have to wait another 2 weeks I waited 2 weeks and still no card or check and now when I call they say they can't talk to me cuz I can't confirm my identity because my address is not the same as I had it the same all the previous times now the amount is for $618 and like $0.35 I'm about to get evicted and said they couldn't get the money off and put it on my other walmart money card that was active and said I have to wait another 2 weeks for the check to come in the mail I waited another 2 weeks I got another letter stating that they put it on my dxxx lot walmart money card I called back and talk to a manager they said they're going to send me via check again I have to wait another 2 weeks I waited 2 weeks and still no card or check and now when I call they say they can't talk to me cuz I can't confirm my identity because my address is not the same as I've had it the same all the previous times know the amount is for $618 in like 30 spice and I'm about to get evicted and I'm behind on everything because of this dxxx thing and I really need a helping hand
Edited by a moderator to remove foul language.

Last edited by a moderator: