VIVID SEATS

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
May 6, 2019
I bought Luke Bryan tickets through Vivid Seats. What I did not realize is it was before they were even on sale, I was excited and agreed to delivery 24 hours before the concert for the tickets. I paid about $350 a ticket. When they went on sale I was able to purchase the same tickets for about $100 each. I tried to contest the charge but was denied. If I could get the tickets earlier, I could try and sell them. They are NOT working with me. Can someone please help or give me a suggestion?

Neil Maley

Staff Member
Advocate
Dec 27, 2014
New York
www.promalvacations.com
All sales are final on the website. That’s why you lost the credit card dispute.

https://support.vividseats.com/supp...84-can-i-cancel-an-order-i-ve-already-placed-

You are going to have to try to resell the tickets- you are stuck with them. The fact that the pre-seats were higher then the tickets you bought when they went on sale isn’t Vivids problem. If YOU bought them guaranteeing delivering 24 hours before the show, someone else may too. Or else kept those tickets and sell the new ones you bought.

As soon as I went to the website, this is what appeared right on top in the page:

Resellers may list tickets above or below face value.

Sep 19, 2015
VIVID seats is a reseller -- so if you overpaid for pre-sale seats, well that is the buyer beware.

Now to resell your Vivid seats -- are these paper tickets or e-tickets? When is the concert? Has it sold out?

Vivid tickets does not say when they send the tickets, just before the date. And the situation may have been complicated by disputing the credit card, as they were waiting for the dispute.

Neil Maley

Staff Member
Advocate
Dec 27, 2014
New York
www.promalvacations.com
VIVID seats is a reseller -- so if you overpaid for pre-sale seats, well that is the buyer beware.

Now to resell your Vivid seats -- are these paper tickets or e-tickets? When is the concert? Has it sold out?

Vivid tickets does not say when they send the tickets, just before the date. And the situation may have been complicated by disputing the credit card, as they were waiting for the dispute.
She said she will get them 24 hours before.

Sep 27, 2017
I think the OP realizes the goof with the scalped prices. He just wants to receive them, then sell them so that at least part of the funds could be recouped. The fact is, Vivid looks like they are waiting to the last minute to release these. Judging from the 24-hour timeline, I'll assume these tickets are coming through the email, either a print-at-home or a QR code to be scanned.

Vivid HAS his tickets. He WANTS what he paid for.

Do we have company contacts for Vivid? If not, he may want to put in a request.

Sep 27, 2017
Sorry Sue! I didn't look at the name before posting! Check under the tab "company contacts" and if Vivid is not listed, you can put in a request. Reminding you, Vivid sold you these tickets with the agreement that they would be in your hands at least 24 hours before. So unless that doesn't happen, they are holding up to their end of the bargain. Perhaps if you can reach the right person, though, things may be able to be sped up. (And again, sorry for the name/pronoun faux pas)

Neil Maley

Staff Member
Advocate
Dec 27, 2014
New York
www.promalvacations.com
She says she agreed to delivery 24 hours before the event. That was the terms she contracted to. What makes anyone think the terms can be changed after? She is buying the tickets from someone re-selling them who may not have the tickets until 24 hours before.

The only option is to contact the person she bought from and see if there is any way she can get access to the tickets earlier.