Verizon landline issue

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Jun 9, 2018
Hi there I have a Verizon landline number and they won’t reach over to the fulfillment department or the central office to have it activated there they keep bouncing me around on chat from customer service to tech and then the tech department has a repair ticket for Thursday to see no dial tone but actually I need service on not no dial tone I have the landline number and repair ticket number and order number and the jacks are installed and wiring is all installed for copper service

jsn55

Verified Member
Dec 26, 2014
San Francisco
Hi there I have a Verizon landline number and they won’t reach over to the fulfillment department or the central office to have it activated there they keep bouncing me around on chat from customer service to tech and then the tech department has a repair ticket for Thursday to see no dial tone but actually I need service on not no dial tone I have the landline number and repair ticket number and order number and the jacks are installed and wiring is all installed for copper service
We find that it's very important to send clear communications when dealing with an advocacy situation. It might be better if you just made a list of what the issues are instead of the "paragraph in a sentence" that you've posted above. Your email will likely get discarded if they have to work too hard to understand your issue. If you want to post your letter here, we'll be glad to advise.

Jun 9, 2018
Hi there the issue that there refusing to is step 1 the service was ordered on June 3 step 2 they said that it would be on June 10 step 3 there now they gave me the phone number of 716-337-3476 with a tech coming out Thursday afternoon but I need the service turned on from the central office I got a hold of Verizon on chat she said she would reach out to them give her 30 minutes and service will be on. The 4 step I don’t need a tech because there is a new box on the outside fix and they ran a new wiring outside and had to fix the inside jack

Jun 9, 2018
Hi there I’m having a hard time with Verizon billing and sales and service department to fix the due date on my home phone for activation they had on the order June 10,2019 but then there was a tech that was at the central office and called me today saying that there was a issue there he fix and it’s all set the ticket number got closed and service is still not up and running and I tried telling them there is s medical emergency at the house but they won’t try to reach out to the fulfillment center or offline department to have the due date fixed

Neil Maley

Staff Member
Advocate
Dec 27, 2014
New York
www.promalvacations.com
Didn’t you already post this before on here?

We told you what to do in this post:

http://forum.elliott.org/threads/verizon-landline-issue.8178/#post-84034

Start At Customer Service, give them a week to reply and move up the chain of executives.it hasn’t been a week since you said you wrote. You need the give them time.

I am going to merge this thread with your original. Please don’t start a new thread- if you don’t hear from Customer Service in a week- then write to the first executive. Repeat as we tell you to in our Company Contacts Page.

After you have gone all the way up the execit Be chain if they haven’t fixed it, let us know.

Jun 9, 2018
Yes but the agent said to use this contact form for help with Verizon landline issue I’m just getting a run around no help and every buddy is refusing to answer my question I’m very frustrated

Neil Maley

Staff Member
Advocate
Dec 27, 2014
New York
www.promalvacations.com
What Agent told you to use this form?

You need to follow our process- YOU need to write to each executive one at a time, once a week. If you get all the way up to the CEO and they can’t fix it, THEN come back. We cannot get involved until you finish the process we give you to advocate for yourself.

Please do what we told you in your original post.

Jun 9, 2018
Ok should I give them total about a week for each then if I don’t get any response back who would be my next step I did write I cannot wait to long because if they want service I need help ASAP or I’m going to the bbb to file a complaint I have a family member disabled and need it done ASAP