Unauthorized charges from Allegiant air

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Mar 11, 2019
I was charged 2 separate charges one in $1450 and another in $2120 within few days on Allegiant Air by an unknonw person. Tried to call allegiant air few times, was on the phone for over 90 minutes each time and never got to talk to a human being on a phone. Had to call my credit card company and try to reverse the charges.

weihlac

Verified Member
Jun 30, 2017
Maui Hawaii
I was charged 2 separate charges one in $1450 and another in $2120 within few days on Allegiant Air by an unknown person. Tried to call Allegiant air few times, was on the phone for over 90 minutes each time and never got to talk to a human being on a phone. Had to call my credit card company and try to reverse the charges.
This is not an Allegiant issue. Your credit card info has been hacked and used fraudulently. You need to cancel the card ASAP if you have not done so. You have already reported the fraudulent charges to your CC. They will investigate. You should not be responsible for the charges. You also need to set up monitoring on all of your CC if you have others.

You also need to see if other accounts or your ID has been compromised.

Last edited:
Sep 19, 2015
Do not bother with allegiant, as weihlac said, call the bank and cancel the now before more damage is done. be sure to follow the protocol of the credit card company -- if they send you a written declaration to sign, so it.

Your card number is floating out there and getting used by criminals.