Unable to receive calls from Verizon customers

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Dec 7, 2018
I have been unable to receive calls from Verizon customers for over a month. I have contacted Sprint almost daily and each person has a different theory. I have asked to be released from my contract and early termination fees waived. Keep getting the run around. I have been in touch with their executive/ compliance department and they wont return my calls.

weihlac

Verified Member
Jun 30, 2017
Maui Hawaii
I have been unable to receive calls from Verizon customers for over a month. I have contacted Sprint almost daily and each person has a different theory. I have asked to be released from my contract and early termination fees waived. Keep getting the run around. I have been in touch with their executive/ compliance department and they wont return my calls.
You need to STOP calling.

Contact by email ONLY: https://www.elliott.org/company-contacts/sprint/

Start with first cust serv, work your way up weekly if no/negative response.
Suggest you insist on cancelation without penalty. If they can not fix in a month, they can't fix it period.
Port your number to another provider.

Dec 7, 2018
I have done that but they refuse . It has been over a month since I first reported it to customer care then worked my way up. After numerous attempts to deal with customer care and network support I emailed the SVP of customer care and she pawned me off to compliance/ executive department and they continue to push me off.

weihlac

Verified Member
Jun 30, 2017
Maui Hawaii
I have done that but they refuse . It has been over a month since I first reported it to customer care then worked my way up. After numerous attempts to deal with customer care and network support I emailed the SVP of customer care and she pawned me off to compliance/ executive department and they continue to push me off.
You said "they wont return my calls. ". STOP calling and use email.

Dec 7, 2018
I cannot receive any calls from Verizon customers. When they try to call it says call cannot be completed on their end. At least 20 people in my contacts.

Neil Maley

Staff Member
Advocate
Dec 27, 2014
New York
www.promalvacations.com
You wrote to all the Executives on our list, once a week, going up the executive chain?

Dec 7, 2018
I have not emailed the ceo yet. From what I have gathered so far there is a culture at Sprint to not solve problems but just pass them on to another department.

Neil Maley

Staff Member
Advocate
Dec 27, 2014
New York
www.promalvacations.com
If you do not get a response from the final contact (you need to give it a week) go back to our help page and input a new request, stating you have followed our process and received no response. Then the writers will take a look and see if they can do anything more. This shouldn’t be happening . They’ll ask for all your correspondance st that point.

Barry Graham

Administrator
Staff Member
Director
Jan 7, 2015
It sounds like a Verizon issue to me, my recommendation would be to write to the Verizon wireless contacts who are very helpful usually.

Sep 19, 2015
Can your friends with Verizon call other people with Sprint or is it just your group of phones?

As Barry noted it could be a Verizon switch problem or it could be Sprint.

jsn55

Verified Member
Dec 26, 2014
San Francisco
If you do not get a response from the final contact (you need to give it a week) go back to our help page and input a new request, stating you have followed our process and received no response. Then the writers will take a look and see if they can do anything more. This shouldn’t be happening . They’ll ask for all your correspondance st that point.
I agree, Neil, this would make a fascinating story.

Dec 7, 2018
Good news Sprint has released me from my contract. I reported them the The BBB , The FCC and my states attorney general. They responded to the BBB that they could not guarantee the quality of their service as stated in their terms and conditions. I rejected their answer and they decided to cancel my contract and waive any etf’s. Thanks for all the advice!!

Barry Graham

Administrator
Staff Member
Director
Jan 7, 2015
I have to say that I was very sad to leave Sprint when I did (I had no choice, I moved into our Corporate plan at work and Verizon was the only supplier) and that sadness quickly disappeared as I went from multiple dropped calls per week to almost none ever. This is not an ad or endorsement, just my own personal view. Good luck!