Ukraine International Airlines

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Jan 6, 2018
Has anyone had experience in contacting a real person in Customer Service w UIA? I have been emailing their Contact@flyuia.com site monthly for 8 months now and I get immediate response that they will contact me but to date no one has replied.

I am beginning to think they are ignoring me.......

weihlac

Verified Member
Jun 30, 2017
Maui Hawaii

jsn55

Verified Member
Dec 26, 2014
San Francisco
Has anyone had experience in contacting a real person in Customer Service w UIA? I have been emailing their Contact@flyuia.com site monthly for 8 months now and I get immediate response that they will contact me but to date no one has replied.

I am beginning to think they are ignoring me.......
I have to agree with you, their Customer Service Department probably consists of one person, and she also cleans the offices at 5pm every day. I hope there's nothing too important ... I can only advice patience and persistence.

Carrie Livingston

Staff Member
Advocate
Jan 6, 2015
St Louis
Generally when you attach something to one of the execs it causes the email to bounce back. Try sending the email to the first contact without attaching anything. You can state that you have documentation if they would like it but don't attach it.