TWITTER SUSPENDED MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT EXPLANATIO & THERE APPEALS FORM IS MALFUNCTIONING

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Mar 23, 2015
Perhaps there's a minimum character count in that field and you haven't met it with that explanation and that is why you're getting that error? Have you tried typing more than just that sentence?Since they're looking for an explanation of why you think you haven't violated their terms they're probably looking for more than just a few words? Just a thought...

Dec 4, 2019
You might try re-booting your computer and then changing browsers before bringing up the web page. Sometimes there is a glitch in the compatibility of the website and the internet browser.
You might try re-booting your computer and then changing browsers before bringing up the web page. Sometimes there is a glitch in the compatibility of the website and the internet browser.
I have rebooted the computer and retried. I have not switched browser because this happened once before in the past and I had no such problem
with the fire fox browser the last time.

Dec 4, 2019
Perhaps there's a minimum character count in that field and you haven't met it with that explanation and that is why you're getting that error? Have you tried typing more than just that sentence?Since they're looking for an explanation of why you think you haven't violated their terms they're probably looking for more than just a few words? Just a thought...
I had a long reply originally that was more than 250 characters long, still registered as "empty". The description became shorter over multiple attempts