Toyota

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 20, 2019
Toyota refuses to offer support. I need help with features. I contacted the BBB, they took Toyotas side. Toyota refuses to reply to my emails. I have a email from a Supervisor that states they will not reply to my emails. What can I do?

weihlac

Verified Member
Jun 30, 2017
Maui Hawaii
Toyota refuses to offer support. I need help with features. I contacted the BBB, they took Toyotas side. Toyota refuses to reply to my emails. I have a email from a Supervisor that states they will not reply to my emails. What can I do?
To give you any advice other than what contacts are available at Toyota, we need many details of what the issue is with Toyota and the vehicle.

Mar 20, 2019
They told me I sent too many emails asking for help. Now if I call they want to know what I'm calling about. I said lack of support, in what area, they ask. I say no one will reply to my emails. The call just went back and forth. I couldn't get past the rep to speak to anyone else. I called back but all the rep did was make a note of my call. I can't get any
To give you any advice other than what contacts are available at Toyota, we need many details of what the issue is with Toyota and the vehicle.
O can't get Google assistant to work. I ask Toyota for assistance. They said call. I called, the rep was unable to help.

Jan 6, 2015
Thank you. Most often, contacts stop responding for two reasons: volume and/or content. Your attachment indicates that you have already sent 30 of them. This is clearly why, from their response, that you are being ignored.

I was actually hoping you would post one of YOUR emails to them so we can review and comment. If you are comfortable with that it would be helpful, as it's difficult to advise you without knowing the issue and how you have framed it in your communications.

weihlac

Verified Member
Jun 30, 2017
Maui Hawaii
This does not tell us anything about what your issue is with Toyota and your vehicle. You need to be able to explain your problems to us. If your communication with Toyota has no substance we can see why they will not deal with your issues.
We cannot offer advice about a problem you cannot explain.

Mar 20, 2019
I followed up with a phone call 3 times. They won't assist. I sent screenshots so they would see the steps I took. 2 reps said they liked me sending that information. They also said they didn't care, they were to reply to each email. However I can't get past the rep to speak with anyone else. The car is under warranty. How am I supposed to be support? I did exactly what they ask.

Carrie Livingston

Staff Member
Advocate
Jan 6, 2015
St Louis
It appears from yours and other postings on Toyota nation that there is a problem on either Google's side or Toyota's side. Another poster said that Alexa does work. Do you have that?

Also, have you linked your Google app to the Toyota? Instructions were given in that post on who to set that up.

Apr 3, 2016
Could the local Toyota dealership help you in person if you went there? Also, as Carrie said, do you have a family member or friend who is super tech-savvy that can help?

weihlac

Verified Member
Jun 30, 2017
Maui Hawaii
Without specifics of the problems with Toyota and the vehicle all I can suggest is to contact Toyota per Neil's post #2. You will need to be very specific and not expect the person you are contacting to have any information about any previous communications. You will need to start over and explain to Toyota what the issues are.

Absent specifics this cannot go anywhere. Agree that you should enlist a friend or family member to assist you.

jsn55

Verified Member
Dec 26, 2014
San Francisco
Thomas, you need our help. In order to help you, we need to know what your problem is. If you want to make a list of the facts in chronological order, we will have a look and advise you. Don't worry about punctuation, grammar or spelling, just make a list of the facts, all the facts. We can help you write a letter to Toyota.

Status
Not open for further replies.