I would like to say that it is the first time that I "m posting this on this site. It begin in Oct 27, 2016 that we were asked to come to a timeshare presentation . I told my wife that we were not going to buy no timeshare. Well I will get to the point, she liked it and we bought it. Cost was $ 10,000 the name of the company is RCI. At first it was well let me see if I could book a week of vacation , I put the dates in and I got nothing. So I called RCI and asked them if they could put me on the waiting list that went on for maybe three months and finally i called and said take me off the list . I'am not happy with this Timeshare and I called the sales person who sold it to me ,and asked if they would buy it back and after waiting a few days and the answer is NO . Both my wife and I are in our 70 and we can't be paying for something that were not going to use.. What recourse do I have ? Do I give it back to them free or try to sell it ? If I sell it what company is reliable I know we won't get back every penny we paid for, so I'm stuck with something I will never use.