TIMESHARE EXIT

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Nov 23, 2015
Signed a contract with Reed Hein/Timeshare Exit Team to get out of a timeshare in Sedona, AZ. It was originally owned by ILX Premiere Vacation Club and was taken over by Diamond Int'l. We signed a contract with Reed Hein in November 2015 and were told it would take 6-9 months to get us out of our contract. We paid the full fee of $4125 and also had all our timeshare fees paid in full plus we had no mortgage on the property. They later extended the time frame to 18 months. It is now over 3 years and we are still dealing with Reeed/Hein who are saying we were non-compliant and vascillating with how we wanted this case handled. However, I have 3 years of paperwork showing how many hoops we have jumped thru over the years. DO NOT, under any circumstances, sign and contract with them. I am contemplating taking them to court for breach of contract.

Neil Maley

Staff Member
Advocate
Dec 27, 2014
New York
www.promalvacations.com
You need an attorney. You should also file a complaint with the Attorney General in the state they are in.

Did you research complaints about turn before you signed up? There are over 100 BBB complaints about the same thing.

I’m sorry this happened but thanks for warning others about this company. This would be a good story for our writers to look into.

Feb 3, 2017
These people? https://getoutofdebt.org/116530/timeshare-exit-team-reed-hein-associates-dave-ramsey-deep-dive -- if so, you may want to contact the Attorney General's office in Washington State as it seems, from my reading of this piece, that some form of their organization is incorporated there though they are doing business in other states. There is also mention of them being a Delaware corporation - I'd drill down further to get all facts and approach this matter through the AG.

An attorney if you have one and/or can afford one would be a very good resource to find out about your options.

What you describe is something - in my opinion - that needs investigating. Think of people who never received their monies after 3 years because they (1) forgot about it (2) died (3) were worn down and gave up and any number of other life happenings that occur in that amount of time.

Unconscionable.

I too think this would be a good one for elliott.org

weihlac

Verified Member
Jun 30, 2017
Maui Hawaii
Signed a contract with Reed Hein/Timeshare Exit Team to get out of a timeshare in Sedona, AZ. It was originally owned by ILX Premiere Vacation Club and was taken over by Diamond Int'l. We signed a contract with Reed Hein in November 2015 and were told it would take 6-9 months to get us out of our contract. We paid the full fee of $4125 and also had all our timeshare fees paid in full plus we had no mortgage on the property. They later extended the time frame to 18 months. It is now over 3 years and we are still dealing with Reeed/Hein who are saying we were non-compliant and vascillating with how we wanted this case handled. However, I have 3 years of paperwork showing how many hoops we have jumped thru over the years. DO NOT, under any circumstances, sign and contract with them. I am contemplating taking them to court for breach of contract.
Have you tried to exercise their money back guarantee?

"Timeshare Exit Team by ReedHein & Associates, guarantees our service—we will find a way to get you out of your timeshare or we will give you a complete refund. We stand behind our 100% money back guarantee:

REED HEIN guarantees that if OWNER does not obtain the Services within a reasonable amount of time (which shall not be less than 18 months), REED HEIN shall refund the Fee Amount. REED HEIN’s guarantee obligations are met when REED HEIN obtains an exit even if OWNER does not accept the terms of the Resort’s exit agreement. This Guarantee is contingent upon: (a) all information provided to REED HEIN by OWNER is true, accurate and complete, and (b) full cooperation with OWNER to timely respond to any request for information from REED HEIN or the Resort. This Guarantee is void and unenforceable if OWNER (x) fails to fulfill OWNER’s duties required by this Agreement, including if OWNER stops or delays the exit process, refuses to sign a procured exit offer, (y) does not timely and completely respond to requests by REED HEIN, or (z) fails to disclosure a mortgage or other lien encumbrance on OWNER’S Timeshare.​
"