Ticketmaster Issue

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Jan 18, 2019
I bought 4 tickets on November 13, 2018 through Ticketmaster's website. The only option available for the tickets was printed tickets mailed to me. A little over a month after I ordered these, I realized I hadn't received my tickets yet. I emailed customer service on December 23, 2018. They apologized and offered to resend the tickets. I didn't receive those either. After continuous back and forth emails including myself asking for a refund, they mailed them for a third time and said they can't refund this at all. I didn't receive the tickets after a third try. At this time, being over two months after ordering and still no tickets in hand, I am frustrated and just want my money back. I tried emailing the three executives listed on the web page here but received the same bounce back each time (example shown below). At this point, I am at a loss and just want this resolved. Thank you for any help anyone can provide.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

The mail system

<scott_donowho@livenation.com>: host
livenation-com.mail.protection.outlook.com[104.47.37.36] said: 550 5.4.1
[scott_donowho@livenation.com]: Recipient address rejected: Access denied
[CY1NAM02FT005.eop-nam02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to RCPT TO
command)

Jan 23, 2015
The first time I bought tickets thru Ticketmaster I didn't get mine either, and it was because the credit card billing address wasn't the same as the mailing address.
When is the event? Can they do will call for you or email them?

Jan 18, 2019
The address is correct. I have sent them the address several times. I asked about digital tickets and the other routes mentioned here but they said the only option is paper tickets mailed for this event. The event is at the end of March.

Neil, I am not sure if the contacts are correct or not. Is the message I received indicative of the wrong contacts or that their email system simply rejected them as spam or something else?

jsn55

Verified Member
Dec 26, 2014
San Francisco
What an odd situation. Normally, everybody insists on doing it all on the computer, these guys refuse? Suppose it's some rule of the event itself. I would definitely visit your USPS branch and report this issue. Have the dates your tix were supposedly mailed. You just never know.

Oct 4, 2018
Surely after not receiving a second time, I would have insisted they send them certified/registered - whatever form that is. Something seems fishy.

mmb

Verified Member
Jan 20, 2015
W
Surely after not receiving a second time, I would have insisted they send them certified/registered - whatever form that is. Something seems fishy.
You might be on to something here, @Sybrash
OP should check and make sure he was using the official website for Ticketmaster.
I see OP got responses from livenation.com. Is that who you are dealing with? Is that Ticketmaster?

mmb

Verified Member
Jan 20, 2015
I know nothing about Ticketmaster merging with livenation but when I Googled Ticketmaster the first entry said
Official site. Ticketmaster.com so why is livenation involved in the correspondence.
I also saw an entry about a class action involving Ticketmaster and livenation tickets and vouchers.

mmb

Verified Member
Jan 20, 2015
That’s correct. Live Nation is legit and when you buy tickets through Ticketmaster. They merged.

https://www.ticketmaster.com/about/about-us.html
So it’s standard practice that you buy from ticketmaster and then livenation does the customer service?
I’m not questioning that they merged.
I’m wondering if OP mistskenly got on a fraudulent site and purchased tickets. That’s all.

Sep 19, 2015
So it’s standard practice that you buy from ticketmaster and then livenation does the customer service?
I’m not questioning that they merged.
I’m wondering if OP mistskenly got on a fraudulent site and purchased tickets. That’s all.
Fraudulent site? The OP could check the credit card. LiveNation does music, Ticketmaster also does music and sports, even though they merged they still have separate websites -- livenation has its own separate website and I checked on tickets for a concert and it sent me to ticketmaster -- for a different venue I was not redirected to ticketmaster.