Once again, although you did not get involved, you gave me the tools to get a problem solved. A fraudulent transfer was made out of my HELOC account. I reported it to the bank the day after it happened, but things seemed to drag on and other than an account number change, nothing had happened. So I went to your list of company contacts but, unfortunately, this bank was not listed. I read through your tips and decided to search via LinkedIn. I found an SVP of Customer Experience, messaged him and told him what I was after - someone to take ownership of my problem and a single point of contact, not an 800 number. Within I few days I was contacted by the bank and things have progressed. However, when I went back to LinkedIn to send him a thank you message, it seems that I'm blocked. (Frowny face).