Terrible Experiences long term

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jsn55

Verified Member
Dec 26, 2014
San Francisco
I’ve been through at least five phones since this fiasco started.
For what it's worth Stephanie, I've had a Tracfone forever. It works on whatever network is out there. The only kind of place I've had trouble is in hilly areas, like my house or the horse park. I paid $50 for the original phone, they upgraded to a smart phone last year at no charge. I only use it when I'm away from the office or home and never just yack on it. I don't use it for internet at all, I've never needed to, although I did have a friend set it up so I could if needed. I get 1200 minutes of voice and data (each) per year for $100. More's always available. I couldn't be happier watching everyone else I know spend 5 times as much for their phone. I'd rather go to Europe with the money.

Jun 10, 2018
For what it's worth Stephanie, I've had a Tracfone forever. It works on whatever network is out there. The only kind of place I've had trouble is in hilly areas, like my house or the horse park. I paid $50 for the original phone, they upgraded to a smart phone last year at no charge. I only use it when I'm away from the office or home and never just yack on it. I don't use it for internet at all, I've never needed to, although I did have a friend set it up so I could if needed. I get 1200 minutes of voice and data (each) per year for $100. More's always available. I couldn't be happier watching everyone else I know spend 5 times as much for their phone. I'd rather go to Europe with the money.
I’m turning to Verizon. My friend knows all the FTC kinda stuff about coverage. Thank you all!

Jun 10, 2018
Is there a way to just delete this thread? I’ve gotten GREAT advice, put I’ve shared far too much personal information. :-(
Or make me anonymous?
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.