Take the time to leave reviews, good or bad

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
May 13, 2017
I try to make it a point of leaving reviews on products I have purchased on Amazon after i have used them for a bit or installed and functioning. You not only help others, but in a case of a poor review, you can find out who the reputable companies out there are. Photos are often more helpful than an entire page of a written review.

In my case I purchased an Aukey car charger several months back. I would notice every few days that the cord would just fall out of the USB plug and a couple times the charger popped out of the accessory socket. I left a review of 2 stars pointing out my issues and within 24 hours a representative of Aukey contacted me for my order number and is sending me a brand new charger. I'm hopeful of a good working unit as the product has over 4 stars overall. Not only am I getting the replacement, but having the company be proactive with complaints has instilled confidence in their customer service and warranty policy.

So take the few moments when you can and leave a review and help someone else out, maybe even yourself.

May 13, 2017
I have been very pleased with my limited shopping experiences with Amazon. I do find it is very confusing & difficult to contact them concerning other matters. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks.
PS - my issue is that at times merchandise has a price & then next to this price is a higher price with a line going through it (example - Leesa Mattress, Full, 10 inch Cooling Avena & Contouring Memory Foam Mattress $690.00 - to the right $790.00). There is no explanation in the ad. Thanks.

Neil Maley

Staff Member
Advocate
Dec 27, 2014
New York
www.promalvacations.com
I have been very pleased with my limited shopping experiences with Amazon. I do find it is very confusing & difficult to contact them concerning other matters. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks.
PS - my issue is that at times merchandise has a price & then next to this price is a higher price with a line going through it (example - Leesa Mattress, Full, 10 inch Cooling Avena & Contouring Memory Foam Mattress $690.00 - to the right $790.00). There is no explanation in the ad. Thanks.
Yes, use our Company Contacts. They are on top of our page.