Supposed car rental damage from Frankfort Germany , recieved 3 invoices now since we got home, I sent a email to Hertz customercontact, I was asked

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Jan 15, 2019
Supposed car rental damage from Frankfort Germany , recieved 3 invoices now since we got home, I sent a email to Hertz customercontact, I was asked From Hanna, US hertz to see if this car had reported accident before. I have heard they have done this before to people.

Sep 19, 2015
Supposed car rental damage from Frankfort Germany , recieved 3 invoices now since we got home, I sent a email to Hertz customercontact, I was asked From Hanna, US hertz to see if this car had reported accident before. I have heard they have done this before to people.
I am not understanding your post.

What does "they have done this before" mean.

Did you return the car to a person? Was it checked in?

Jul 13, 2016
Can you please re-write your post? We don't understand your problem.
It appears you rented a car from Hertz in Germany and they have claimed you damaged the car and have sent you three demands for payment. After that, I cannot figure out what happened.