SUN TRUST USES BUSINESS OWNER'S FUNDS TO BENEFIT THEIR ENTITY

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Nov 15, 2018
Banks are fraud, "SUN TRUST"

THEY USE CUSTOMER'S MONEY FOR THEIR BENEFIT.

My company was once your customer of Sun Trust until my account was compromised. I have worked so hard to build my company, and I have worked so hard and knocked doors to doors to seek support that will allow me to enhance my business goals and objections. Abruptly and unfortunately, my business account was closed unexpectedly in August of 2018.

As of now, my company is falling due to my company funds still being compromised by SUNTRUST entity since August 2018. I run logistic businesses and without cash flow, it is impossible to operate daily operations. Unfortunately, I can not and I am not able to operate my business needs because my funds are being used by I.e. SunTrust. And it is not fair to me and customer who rely on the daily operations of my company.
I have been patiently waiting for the past 3 months going to the 4th month now. At this point, I am struggling to obtain my funds back. I have reached out to their back-office in order for them to review, resolve the matter and send my funds back, however, the entire office has been dragging and delaying resolution which affects my livelihood and the livelihood of my customers.​
Again, this is unacceptable and I need a resolution now. I am very much exhausted and very upset at how Sun Trust has handled my matters.

I AM NOW WANTING TO TAKE A LEGAL ACTIONS, ADVISE IF I AM WRONG HERE. AND I WILL DO ALL, EVEN GOING TO EACH REPRESENTATIVE'S HOUSE. AM I CROSSING THE LINE? BECAUSE I NEED THOSE FUNDS​

Neil Maley

Staff Member
Advocate
Dec 27, 2014
New York
www.promalvacations.com
What would you like from us? Did you send this to SunTrust? If you did, you probably will not hear from them at all because you threatened them with legal action. The minute you state that - they will no longer speak to you because they won’t say anything that can be used against them in court. And we usually can’t help either.

Can you explain what happened to your company funds? This doesn’t tell us to enable us to assist you.

jsn55

Verified Member
Dec 26, 2014
San Francisco
@ohanpaul, your post here is just a rant ... we need a list of facts in chronological order. I understand that you are frustrated and angry, but sending a letter like you've posted here is a very quick way to becoming permanently ignored.

You run a business, your issue is with a business. That means that your communication must be devoid of emotion and extraneous information. Just list what happened to you and what you are looking for. We want to help you, but we need to understand exactly what happened. And remember, this is a public forum on the internet, so don't include any business details that should remain confidential.