suggestion-positive stories not just complaints

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.

kenish

Verified Member
Sep 1, 2015
KSNA
My understanding is this website is about helping others solve problems. So that's negative by definition and the +ive story is when someone gets a refund, their ticket is sorted out, etc. I see advice that will help others avoid problems in the first place...that's positive too!

Grant Ritchie

Dependable adequacy :-)
Oct 1, 2014
Hi John,

We do have positive stories... on the blog. Keep an eye out for Andrew Der's byline. He writes "The Good News Guy" column. Please check out his, "Someone at Quality Inn blows everyone's mind" piece this Thursday. I just edited it, and it's a knockout. :)

Grant

technomage1

Verified Member
Jan 5, 2015
I've got one!

I recently moved and therefore had to set up, among other things, my electricity. That all went smoothly, and I accepted getting my bill emailed vs. paper copies. So I get an email with a bill amount but no bill attached. No big deal, but I need to set up my profile on their website to check, among other things, if my autopay went through and that requires both your account number and the latest statement ID...which I don't have since I didn't get a bill.

So I email customer service and ask for my statement ID, an electronic bill, or a paper bill and the loop I was in. And lo and behold, within hours I had my statement ID number. I set up my account, no problem, and was able to view my bill and everything else I needed.

That's not the positive story.

The next day I get an email from a supervisor, just checking to make sure I got on the website ok and was still happy with electronic billing. I assured her I was happy and thanked her for following up.

That's the way it should be, every time. Way to go, Black River Electric Cooperative.