Sprint sent me to collections!!

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Mar 25, 2018
I switched from Sprint to AT&T back in Nov 2016 because I didn’t have good service and would have a lot of dropped calls. I spoke to Erjaia from customer service on Nov 10, 2016 and he told me what credits I would get back on each phone once I returned my phones which was $81.71, which I had no problem of paying and he would send me a return kit. After several phone calls to Sprints customer service letting them know I never received the kit they kept on saying they will send it to me. Several months later I end up getting a phone call from collections telling me I owe $1260.00 and I let her know the situation and she said that was not her problem and that was my problem and I needed to pay up! Is there anything I can do to dispute this off my credit report? Please help!

Mar 25, 2018
I still have phones and I was told I could not take them to the sprint store they would have to be mailed back through the return kit they were suppose to send me. I was also told from collections that my phones were not worth anything anymore.

Jan 6, 2015
At the top of this page there is a link to Elliott's Company Contacts database.
Please read the instructions on the first page before proceeding to locate the contacts for Sprint.

Some Writing Practices for You to Consider ...
  • Begin by thanking them for their time and consideration. This sets a respectful tone for the message to follow.
  • Present the relevant facts in an orderly fashion. The person to whom you will be escalating this will want to parse the details quickly. I like this format:
Month Day
Time of day (if multiple entries for that day) followed by the shortest possible description of events​
  • Avoid criticism and "how to run your business" statements. These are rarely successful and often harmful.
  • Include your desired resolution. Bear in mind that excessive requests can turn them off to your cause.