Sheraton hotel 400 n. Olive st. Dallas tx.

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Feb 7, 2018
Dear sir., im a contractor in transportation for local dfw area destination management companies. I have worked more than 100 events from the sheraton hotel and there has always been a serious issue with homeless people violating clients at that location. Just recently on 1-25-18 at 430am a homeless man ran into the hotel and stold my briefcase with 600 dollars worth of personal property and ran out the door. I called security and they looked at hotel video and gave me a description but were not proactive at all. Every time we have large programs there they are never visible but need to be. Security loss prevention took my information but denied my claim. It took the dallas police department 5hours to answer the call! In my opinion the Sheraton security staff need to take the job more serious .... Just like the homeless problem that they ignore. Respectively johnnie pippin

Neil Maley

Staff Member
Advocate
Dec 27, 2014
New York
www.promalvacations.com
Did you call the police while you were there?

Sheraton won’t see your letter here so what you need to do is get to the top of our page under company contacts and write to Customer Service for Sheraton and if necessary take it to the executives if necessary. The Customer Contact page tells you exactly how to write.

Jan 6, 2015
With the hotel video proving your version of events, I agree with Neil that you should use the Company Contacts link at the top of this page to present your case. Before you do, be sure to read and follow the instructions at the top of the initial Company Contacts page first. And remember to include your desired compensation.

It would help if you have receipts for the items in your briefcase ...