Service connection to new residence

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Jun 11, 2019
Trying to get Internet service line connected to a brand new house in Snohomish, WA. Comcast says no service exists to our address but the neighbors on each side of us have Comcast service and the overhead line runs between the poles servicing them and the pole at our driveway in the middle between the poles servicing them. Started trying to get service connected in conversations with Comcast customer service on January 22, 2019 and nothing happened. Started the call process all over again and reconnected with a Comcast representative in their Denver office on May 31, 2019 and was seemingly working towards a resolution and having good communication and email with her but all communication seems to have come to an end as of last Wednesday June 9, 2019. In our communications I had requested that they send a physical live person to meet me at the site so they could verify the cable line actually is there on the utility pole servicing our address. She was trying to get the local installation supervisor to contact me on this but no calls or emails were received. Moving into the home on July 1, 2019 and need internet service by then.

Jun 11, 2019
Here are Comcast contacts: https://www.elliott.org/company-contacts/comcast/

Start with an email to the first customer service level and move up weekly if no/negative response. Stop wasting your time on the phone.
Have you looked into alternative service in your area?
Thanks for the suggestions. I did have an email string going with the customer representative and her direct supervisor. I even had the installation supervisor that had been promoted and no longer was in that position but after a few days all of them quit replying to me. I don't have any way to access email of the next level to move up as you suggest. Any suggestions??? We don't have Fios or even DSL service to the property from Frontier only voice so my only other option may be satellite I suppose. This is not on a remote mountain top and service is on the pole, I just need to get through to someone that can physically come out to the address and verify it. I would surely think that person could get into the Comcast "system" and get us connected but at this point I am at my wits end. Going to stop the next Comcast installation truck with a bucket and see if the installer can shed some helpful advice...............

Jun 11, 2019
Have you called all the Executives we list?

Can you ask one of your neighbors for the phone number from their bill so you can call that number?
Thanks Neil. I have not called the numbers you provided as I had just seen them in joining your forum last evening. I intend to start with the executive customer service number this morning. Good suggestion on the neighbors billing to see what number they have. I will check in with one of the tonight to see what I can come up with there as well.

weihlac

Verified Member
Jun 30, 2017
Maui Hawaii
Thanks for the suggestions. I did have an email string going with the customer representative and her direct supervisor. I even had the installation supervisor that had been promoted and no longer was in that position but after a few days all of them quit replying to me. I don't have any way to access email of the next level to move up as you suggest. Any suggestions??? We don't have Fios or even DSL service to the property from Frontier only voice so my only other option may be satellite I suppose. This is not on a remote mountain top and service is on the pole, I just need to get through to someone that can physically come out to the address and verify it. I would surely think that person could get into the Comcast "system" and get us connected but at this point I am at my wits end. Going to stop the next Comcast installation truck with a bucket and see if the installer can shed some helpful advice...............
Here are Comcast contacts: https://www.elliott.org/company-contacts/comcast/