Security Breach at Cruise Planners

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Mar 20, 2015
I need a contact at corporate headquarters of Cruise Planners.
My local agent has not returned my phone call regarding a computer breach at CP in which my identity was stolen and credit card used for illegal purchases, and a fraudulent probable tax return. The personal information stolen included my credit card number CCV, the passport numbers, names, addresses, phone, email address, etc. of both my wife and I.
CP allotted for identity protection thru a third party company for me, but not for my wife, whose information was also on the CP server that was hacked.
From the evidence at my credit card company, and my accountant it would appear highly probable that a false tax return was filed in my behalf, and we suspect that the hackers would also be filing a return under my wife's identity.
I have spoken to the reps at the third party company and asked for CP to contact me and they also have failed to respond. I basically just want my wife afforded the same credit protection that was afforded me. Since my agent isn't responding I feel the need to escalate this to the corporate level. I cannot locate a contact on the net or on your web site.

Neil Maley

Staff Member
Advocate
Dec 27, 2014
New York
www.promalvacations.com
Here is a link to their Customer Service Department:
http://www.cruiseplanners.com/pages/contact

If this doesn't work, the executives are Vicky Garcia and Michelle Fee. The email addresses for most are first initial, last name @cruiseplanners.com.

That is a very serious issue, so I certainly hope you can get this resolved.

Mar 10, 2015
I need a contact at corporate headquarters of Cruise Planners.
My local agent has not returned my phone call regarding a computer breach at CP in which my identity was stolen and credit card used for illegal purchases, and a fraudulent probable tax return. The personal information stolen included my credit card number CCV, the passport numbers, names, addresses, phone, email address, etc. of both my wife and I.
CP allotted for identity protection thru a third party company for me, but not for my wife, whose information was also on the CP server that was hacked.
From the evidence at my credit card company, and my accountant it would appear highly probable that a false tax return was filed in my behalf, and we suspect that the hackers would also be filing a return under my wife's identity.
I have spoken to the reps at the third party company and asked for CP to contact me and they also have failed to respond. I basically just want my wife afforded the same credit protection that was afforded me. Since my agent isn't responding I feel the need to escalate this to the corporate level. I cannot locate a contact on the net or on your web site.
Hi Edward,

This page will give you the executives who run Cruise Planners which has been headquartered in Coral Springs, FL, for 20 years:
http://www.cruiseplanners.com/pages/company_officers
Besides email addresses the page lists Facebook pages, Twitter pages and LinkedIn pages for the executives.
I also read that Cruise Planners is an American Express Travel Representative so maybe if being nice and polite with the executives doesn't get you results maybe you can step up the pressure on Cruise Planners by telling them you're going to bring American Express into this matter. Also, social media can be a very powerful tool if being nice and polite with the executives doesn't get you results and the executive page I listed above has Twitter and Facebook pages listed.

I wish you luck!
Michael Bean

Mar 23, 2015
Here's the WhoIs data for their domain name, which give an address, phone number, and more possible names to contact: http://www.whois.com/whois/cruiseplanners.com

Here's the corportate informtion from the State of Florida: http://search.sunbiz.org/Inquiry/Co...rs&listNameOrder=CRUISEPLANNERS L130000203810 It looks like the company was merged into Cruise Planners Holdings, LLC: http://search.sunbiz.org/Inquiry/Co...rs&listNameOrder=CRUISEPLANNERS L130000203810

As they are a Florida company, you may want to get ahold of the Florida Attorney General's Consumer Protection Division: http://myfloridalegal.com/pages.nsf/Main/18A7753257FE439085256CC9004EC4F7 They might be able to, at the very least, write a letter on your behalf to encourage this company to do the Right Thing.

Mar 20, 2015
I was contacted today by Cruise Planners. The issue in getting my wife added to the identity protection was resolved successfully. CP apologized for the inconvenience, and it appears that I may have missed a call by the local agent late on Friday.
Thanks for your help.

Grant Ritchie

Dependable adequacy :-)
Oct 1, 2014
I was contacted today by Cruise Planners. The issue in getting my wife added to the identity protection was resolved successfully. CP apologized for the inconvenience, and it appears that I may have missed a call by the local agent late on Friday.
Thanks for your help.
Our pleasure!

Glad this worked out for you.

Grant :)