sears delivery

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Aug 24, 2018
On Aug. 12 we purchased Kenmore refrigerator from Sears in Buckland Hills, Manchester ,CT , to be delivered on Aug. 17. Aug.16 received call confirm the delivery for next day between 3pm-5pm, another call to confirm delivery for that time on the morning of delivery Aug. 17 at 9:37 am. At 1:32pm received call from pnone # 2034104390 that the delivery will be in 1/2 an hour. Emptied my working refrigerator and neighbor helped to haul it away to be donated. When no one came at 5 pm called Sears, the response was that refrigerator was delivered at our address! Took pictures of empty space, all the food in the kitchen and drove to Sears. The sales lady was trying to be helpful (Fereshteh Kalantari) calling delivery with no answer, she said she will call us next day as soon as she had any answers. She offered tiny refrigerator to loan, when I showed her pictures of all the food in my kitchen she agreed to loan small freezer (floor model with scratches on the top).Next day Aug.18 I called customer service #8606485200, while I was waiting for return call. They said that refrigerator was still in the warehouse and to be delivered on Aug. 21 now. I called F.K. at 10:15 am she said that delivery did not finish on Fri. Aug. 17 because truck broke down . I asked to speak to a manager, for her #, F.K said the only way to reach manager was to dial #8606485200 (thru Phillipines!) I spend good part of my Saturday trying unsucsessfully to reach manager, she was not available and they would not take my# to forward it to her!

Jun 30, 2017
Maui Hawaii
On Aug. 12 we purchased Kenmore refrigerator from Sears in Buckland Hills, Manchester ,CT , to be delivered on Aug. 17. Aug.16 received call confirm the delivery for next day between 3pm-5pm, another call to confirm delivery for that time on the morning of delivery Aug. 17 at 9:37 am. At 1:32pm received call from pnone # 2034104390 that the delivery will be in 1/2 an hour. Emptied my working refrigerator and neighbor helped to haul it away to be donated. When no one came at 5 pm called Sears, the response was that refrigerator was delivered at our address! Took pictures of empty space, all the food in the kitchen and drove to Sears. The sales lady was trying to be helpful (Fereshteh Kalantari) calling delivery with no answer, she said she will call us next day as soon as she had any answers. She offered tiny refrigerator to loan, when I showed her pictures of all the food in my kitchen she agreed to loan small freezer (floor model with scratches on the top).Next day Aug.18 I called customer service #8606485200, while I was waiting for return call. They said that refrigerator was still in the warehouse and to be delivered on Aug. 21 now. I called F.K. at 10:15 am she said that delivery did not finish on Fri. Aug. 17 because truck broke down . I asked to speak to a manager, for her #, F.K said the only way to reach manager was to dial #8606485200 (thru Phillipines!) I spend good part of my Saturday trying unsucsessfully to reach manager, she was not available and they would not take my# to forward it to her!
Would suggest you get a third party warranty since Sears may go out of business soon and leave you without a warranty.

What would you like Sears to do for you regarding the delivery? Do you wish to cancel the delivery and purchase an appliance elsewhere? You posted today about a missed delivery Aug 17 and a promised delivery Aug 21. If they have not delivered, suggest you cancel the purchase and purchase from a retailer that will be in business in the future (Sears will not be).

Sep 27, 2017
Of course, contact Sears corporate using the contact info elsewhere on this site. Read carefully in that section how to write a successful complaint letter, and if you'd like, post it on here first and the hive mind will help you edit it.

The company contact page is wonderful; I've used it several times over the years including (drum roll) when Sears totally messed up my own purchase of a fridge from them.

Aug 24, 2018
Would suggest you get a third party warranty since Sears may go out of business soon and leave you without a warranty.

What would you like Sears to do for you regarding the delivery? Do you wish to cancel the delivery and purchase an appliance elsewhere? You posted today about a missed delivery Aug 17 and a promised delivery Aug 21. If they have not delivered, suggest you cancel the purchase and purchase from a retailer that will be in business in the future (Sears will not be).
Refrigerator was delivered on Aug. 21st, ice maker is not working, repair men scheduled Aug.29. Lost $250 worth food, day of work, will miss 08/29 again!

Aug 24, 2018
Of course, contact Sears corporate using the contact info elsewhere on this site. Read carefully in that section how to write a successful complaint letter, and if you'd like, post it on here first and the hive mind will help you edit it.

The company contact page is wonderful; I've used it several times over the years including (drum roll) when Sears totally messed up my own purchase of a fridge from them.
Where would I get info about Sears corporate? I am not very computer savvy.Frig got delivered but ice maker not working!

Jun 30, 2017
Maui Hawaii
Refrigerator was delivered on Aug. 21st, ice maker is not working, repair men scheduled Aug.29. Lost $250 worth food, day of work, will miss 08/29 again!
Sears and this appliance have two strikes against them already, and would not give them a third strike. Return the appliance and buy elsewhere. There is nothing about a Sears appliance that makes it a better choice than many other reliable appliances/dealers.

Aug 28, 2018
Just to try to make life easier for you, @irina schwarz , try this link for Sears Company Contacts:
https://www.elliott.org/company-contacts/sears/

I found it in the COMPANY CONTACTS tab above, under RETAIL.

I agree with those who suggested returning the refrigerator and buying from another company.
Irina, I have found that buying from a local appliance retailer is a much more satisfactory experience. It is easy to return a pair of pants to Sears or a stepladder to Lowe’s but major appliances are a problem. You may pay a little more but these stores usually offer a better customer service experience and may service.

Jun 30, 2017
Maui Hawaii
Irina, I have found that buying from a local appliance retailer is a much more satisfactory experience. It is easy to return a pair of pants to Sears or a stepladder to Lowe’s but major appliances are a problem. You may pay a little more but these stores usually offer a better customer service experience and may service.
We live in an area where there are not many (1) appliance dealers. We have bought almost all of our major appliances from Lowes and Home Depot (no particular preference for one or the other, choice based on models available) and have had excellent results, including with a return to Lowes (not Lowes fault but they accepted the return without question under warranty).

Jun 30, 2017
Maui Hawaii
https://money.cnn.com/2018/09/01/news/companies/sears-kenmore/index.html