Sears automotive online.

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Mar 15, 2017
Ordered a set of new tires online from Sears. Used a telephone CSR to ensure I was getting the right tires. The CSR placed the order by telephone. The confirmation email I was told about did not arrive until after I called them back. Upon looking at the confirmation email, I noticed the tires were the wrong size. I called, in November of 2016 and decided to cancel the order. I was told that it would take 7-10 days for the refund to process. After 4 months and 10s of hours on the phone with various departments, they still have my $148.78

JVillegirl541

Verified Member
Nov 21, 2014
Ordered a set of new tires online from Sears. Used a telephone CSR to ensure I was getting the right tires. The CSR placed the order by telephone. The confirmation email I was told about did not arrive until after I called them back. Upon looking at the confirmation email, I noticed the tires were the wrong size. I called, in November of 2016 and decided to cancel the order. I was told that it would take 7-10 days for the refund to process. After 4 months and 10s of hours on the phone with various departments, they still have my $148.78
If you never received the tires and after that amount of time you need to dispute the charge with your Credit Card. You have waited long enough.