Samsung Extended Warranty

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Jun 19, 2019
I have bought Samsung Extended warranty in 2015 for 5 years and is still valid

Extended Warranty for TV UN65HU8550FXZA
Product Symptoms : Power/TV cannot be powered ON/Technical

For about 10 days, I have been trying to get my TV serviced under the Extended warranty purchased directly with Samsung on the date above described and after speaking with several of your customer service representative for at least 10 different persons and 4 to 5 different phone numbers given to me, no one is able to get my TV repair for the service I have already paid for.

First time I called the customer service did not identify my contract and sent the Authorized service technician that charged me $150 for the visit.
Name : LAKES ELECTRONICS INC
Address : 10100 SW 216th Street #F028 Miami FL 33190
Email Address : service@LAKESELECTRONICS.COM
Phone : 954-956-8181
And wanted to charge me almost $800 for the repair

Yesterday, I have called 3 times and each call the caller asked me always the same question like nothing was written in my customer record.

The last call, I am for about 2 hours on hold to a deparment called “ Executive Customer Support” that is going to solve how can I have my TV repaired, they never picked up the phone.

This is the utmost absurd and the most horrible customer service I have experienced.

I find unacceptable that none of your customer service is able to get my TV repaired within the Service Extended Warranty .

I need help because can't speak to anyone at Samsung to honor the contract for extended warranty and repair my TV

Thanks

Carlos E Martinez

Neil Maley

Staff Member
Advocate
Dec 27, 2014
New York
www.promalvacations.com

JVillegirl541

Verified Member
Nov 21, 2014
This is likely covered by a Third Party vendor. The warranty paperwork should have claims info. And I’m fairly certain the contact is NOT at Samsung. Do you have the warranty paper work.... read it carefully it should tell you how to make a claim.