Revised Complaint

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 24, 2019
You have written to a website with a volunteer forum composed of folks who like to assist others with consumer problems. They have a breadth of experience in various fields. I would guess that everyone here has had to deal with an insurer from time-to-time and has been frustrated. I was hit by a GEICO insured driver, where GEICO admitted fault that night to my wife. Thereafter, it took a year for my insurer and me to recover our losses through an insurance industry arbitration, a small claims lawsuit, and three complaints to the state insurance commissioner, each of which yielded another small check. I‘m not a fan.

With that background, your write-up is unreadable. Folks at GEICO will glaze over in reading it and will decide to defer to the guy who has already turned you down. Folks at GEICO will be defensive of your accusations hurled at GEICO’s employees and contractors. Folks here who have commented have all commented on readability; which should give you pause. (A few commented on causation, and I think that is a hurdle for you.) Some folks here have assisted you with re-drafting.

You are free to take our advice or not. It was free. All of us wish you success. The only thing we ask of you is that you let us know of the result.

jsn55

Verified Member
Dec 26, 2014
San Francisco
I understand that my article is rather descriptive but that's because Geico representatives from the dm down have already influenced the subject matter. I want to connect with the reader so as to define my position in greater detail considering the VP in MD has associated and built relationships with the majority involved.
If you want to connect with someone at Geico, you can send a letter easily read and understood, as we have shown you in several examples. If not, it will probably just be discarded without being read. Up to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.