Refund problem with amazon

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Jan 30, 2019
I placed my order on 11 jan 2019. While ordering, i had to revise my payment. But when i made another attempt to pay, the amount deducted two
times for a single order from my account.

Later I returned my order but haven't got any refund yet. It's already been 14 days since I returned my order.

So I got nothing, neither my order nor any refund.

My order no. is
Order no : xxxxxxxx

Edited by moderator to remove order number

Neil Maley

Staff Member
Advocate
Dec 27, 2014
New York
www.promalvacations.com
But did you use that particular page? I am frankly shocked that you haven’t heard from them because I have never had an issue with them responding to a problem. Maybe your email went into their junk mail?

Did you use the link on the order to return it? Do you have tracking showing the return was the received?

First contact one credit company and dispute one of the duplicate charges.

Then use our company contacts to write to Amazon, using this information on the proper way to write:

https://forum.elliott.org/threads/resolving-consumer-complaints-and-developing-a-paper-trail.8903/

Attachments

Mar 23, 2015
Anytime I've returned an item to Amazon, I've not only received a refund quickly, I've received it as soon as my return barcode was scanned in. It didn't even have to be received at the warehouse. This all sounds very "out of character" so I'm having trouble believing you're dealing with Amazon directly. I'd engage in a "Chat" with Amazon or go to that order and click on it and you can click on contact Amazon for an issue with an item in that order and they will get back to you quite quickly.