Refund from the airline cancellation of the flight

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.

weihlac

Verified Member
Jun 30, 2017
Maui Hawaii
Thanks for your help! I have contacted the kiwi custom service twice and they refused to do anything, just repeating that the airline did not provide the refund and they can not do anything for the last three days. I insisted on talking to their supervisor, also twice...I told them that I will file a formal complain to the Department of Transportation of US government. They now agreed to "investigate" the situation... and I am waiting for their response and will let you know their response as soon as I hear from them. I just do not feel right---anyone could run into similar situations and most of us do not know all these rules and procedures.
Kiwi.com is located in Brno-Starý Lískovec, Czech Republic https://craft.co/kiwi-com/locations .
Your flight involved a Russian airline traveling between Shanghai to Dubrovnik. The US DOT has no jurisdiction in this and you should not expect that the US DOT will help you in any way.