Reasonable Claim For Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE: WHR)

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Oct 22, 2019
Ludmila Novikova
[email protected]
October 22, 2019

I have a well-documented and 100% justified claim against Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE: WHR), its European Company WHIRLPOOL EMEA SPA (Via Carlo Pisacane n. 1, 20016 Pero (Mi), Italia Cap Soc. € 102.759.269.40 iv Registro Imprese / Cod. Fiscale / Partita IVA: 00693740425 - REA: MI 1106112 Società a socio unico soggetta a direzione e coordinamento di Whirlpool Corporation.) And its 100% ownership of the Company in Ukraine Limited Liability Company "WHIRLPUL COMPANY UKRAINE LLC" (building 2- A E. SVERSTYUK str., Kyiv, 02002, UKRAINE).
In Ukraine, they sold me a refrigerator from Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE: WHR) and WHIRLPOOL EMEA SPA through their Company in Ukraine, "WHIRLPOOL COMPANY UKRAINE LLC".
The refrigerator was brought to Ukraine by smuggling, with false documents and without paying taxes and fees. In Ukraine, they sold me through an authorized dealer, through false documents, for cash. Due to corruption, I still can not solve this problem in Ukraine with the Ukrainian Company. But I really work on it.
I wrote two letters to Whirlpool Corporation Executive and Staff (NYSE: WHR). Copies in attached files.

Oct 22, 2019
Ludmila Novikova
[email protected]

Mr Marc Bitzer
CEO, Chairman, Board of Directors,
Executive Committee
Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE: WHR)
2000 N. M-63
Benton Harbor, MI 49022-2692
Mr Gilles Morel
Executive Committee
President of Whirlpool Europe,
Middle East and Africa (EMEA)
Executive Vice President of Whirlpool Corporation
Via Carlo Pisacane, 1
20016 Pero (MI), Italy

Ms Shannon McGuffey
Customer Relations Manager
2000 N. M-63
Benton Harbor, MI 49022-2692

Ms Claudia Hawkins

Director, Customer Experience and Consumer Loyalty

2000 N. M-63 Benton Harbor, MI 49022-2692

16 October 2019

Dear Mr Bitzer Dear Mr Morel Dear Ms McGuffey Dear Ms Hawkins
Dear`s : Whirlpool.EMEA , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected]

I am writing about Whirlpool Corporation products.
For 90th birthday anniversary my Mother, I studied the market and offers, compared the characteristics, and chose the WHIRLPOOL WTNF 81 I X refrigerator. I bought a refrigerator in the city of Kiev in Ukraine on January 22, 2019. I am very sorry, but from the very beginning the refrigerator turned out to be unsuccessful: the electronic control unit and the entire electronic control and adjustment system do not work properly. The refrigerator has warranty service from the manufacturer under the terms of the purchase until January 22, 2020.
Address warranty repair of an official supplier Limited Liability Company "VIRLPUL COMPANY UKRAINE LLC" (building 2-A E. SVERSTYUK str. , Kyiv, 02002, UKRAINE) Owned and founders of the legal entity WHIRLPOOL EMEA SPA Via Carlo Pisacane n. 1, 20016 Pero (Mi), Italia Cap Soc. €102.759.269,40 i.v. Registro Imprese/Cod. Fiscale/Partita IVA: 00693740425 - R.E.A.: MI 1106112 Società a socio unico soggetta a direzione e coordinamento di Whirlpool Corporation. by VIRLPUL EMEA SPA
Refrigerator "WHIRLPOOL WTNF 81 I X" 859991549680 S/N 361846005298 was brought to Ukraine incorrectly without clearance, sold illegally through a "ROZETKA. UA LLC" dealer and a non-existent fictitious individual seller. This is done to not pay taxes and fees.
Now I have "VIRLPUL COMPANY UKRAINE LLC" and official partner "ROZETKA. UA LLC" = Owned and founders of the legal entity "TEMANIA ENTERPRISE LTD"(Founder Address: DJENI'S MEN str., 221, TRENDENT CENTER, LIMASOL 3101, CYPRUS), who registered the sale through a non-existent individual seller, do not make warranty repairs. And they do not admit their guilt and responsibility.
My phone calls and letters are without result.

I would like you to replace the product or return my money to me. Please let me know your decision within a few days.
Kind regards, Ludmila Novikova

Oct 22, 2019
Людмила Анатольевна <[email protected]>

Кому: [email protected]

date : 18 окт. 2019 г., 18:09

тема: Complaint letter I am writing about Whirlpool Corporation products

18 October 2019

Dear [email protected]

I am writing about Whirlpool Corporation products. I already sent a letter:

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

I am very grateful to the leaders and employees of the company "Whirlpool Corporation" and "WHIRLPOOL EMEA SPA" for the quick organization of solving the problem with the guarantee for the refrigerator (Trademark: Wirpool Model: REFRIGERATOR-FREEZERWTMF 811 X Code: 859991549680 / Serial number: 361846005298 Date of adding: 01/22/2019) which I bought in Kiev, Ukraine.

Literally in one day, an authorized service center for warranty repairs, with which Ukrainian company "VIRLPUL COMPANY UKRAINE LLC" (2-A E. SVERSTYUK str., Kyiv, 02002, UKRAINE), owns it WHIRLPOOL EMEA SPA (Via Carlo Pisacane n. 1, 20016 Pero (Mi), Italia Cap Soc. € 102.759.269.40 iv Registro Imprese / Cod. Fiscale / Partita IVA officially collaborates : 00693740425 - REA: MI 1106112 Società a socio unico soggetta a direzione e coordinamento di Whirlpool Corporation.) , completed the examination and issued Act No. 3807000956 vid October 17 20 19 Application for repair No. 3801026193 September 26, 2019 (Trademark: Wirpool Model: WTMF REFRIGERATOR-FREEZER 811 X Code: 859991549680 / Serial number: 361846005298 Date of adding: 01/22/2019): "The following shortcomings, which appeared before the transmission of the device, were diagnosed to the consumer or for the following reasons that have arisen to date The appliance is not subject to further operation for the following reasons: spare parts are not available".

The rules of the warranty on the products of the company "Wirpool" operate on the territory of Ukraine. If the defects are found during the warranty period, the consumer is entitled to receive his money for defective goods.

Ukrainian company "VIRLPUL COMPANY UKRAINE LLC" (2-A, E. SVERSTYUK str., Kyiv, 02002, UKRAINE), owns it WHIRLPOOL EMEA SPA (Via Carlo Pisacane n. 1, 20016 Pero (Mi), Italia Cap Soc. € 102.759.269.40 iv Registro Imprese / Cod. Fiscale / Partita IVA officially collaborates : 00693740425 - REA: MI 1106112 Società a socio unico soggetta a direzione e coordinamento di Whirlpool Corporation.) violates the Current Laws of Ukraine, and does not want to give me copies of the documents for the sale of this refrigerator official partner Ukrainian company "ROZETKA. UA LLC" (Owned and founders of the legal entity "TEMANIA ENTERPRISE LTD" (Founder Address: DJENI'S MEN str., 221, TRENDENT CENTER, LIMASOL 3101, CYPRUS)), so that I cant get from this company. The answer "VIRLPUL COMPANY UKRAINE LLC" in English is read as follows:

"from: Service UA [email protected]

sender: [email protected]

To: Lyudmila Anatolyevna <[email protected]>

Date: Oct 17 2019, 16:36

Good afternoon.

Thank you for choosing TM WHIRLPOOL
We cannot provide you with the requested documents, since this information is confidential in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine and the concluded agreements.
Thanks for contacting."

This leads to the fact that «WHIRLPOOL EMEA SPA» and «Whirlpool Corporation» will pay for low-quality goods through their business in Ukraine, «VIRLPUL COMPANY UKRAINE LLC».

I ask you to choose and make a decision:

1. provide documents about the Ukrainian company "ROZETKA. UA LLC" (owned and founder of the legal entity TEMANIA ENTERPRISE LTD (Address of founder: 221 DJENI'S MEN str., TREND CENTER, LIMASOL 3101, CYPRUS)), and this Company will pay me;

2. I will officially file an application for payment of money to me at "VIRLPUL COMPANY UKRAINE LLC".

I would like you return my money to me. Please let me know your decision within a few days.

Kind regards, Ludmila Novikova

May 1, 2018
I have attempted to read you posts and I am still thoroughly confused. Can you re-write your post in a clear and concise fashion and eliminate all the gibberish?

This is an example of what I mean:
Address warranty repair of an official supplier Limited Liability Company "VIRLPUL COMPANY UKRAINE LLC" (building 2-A E. SVERSTYUK str. , Kyiv, 02002, UKRAINE) Owned and founders of the legal entity WHIRLPOOL EMEA SPA Via Carlo Pisacane n. 1, 20016 Pero (Mi), Italia Cap Soc. €102.759.269,40 i.v. Registro Imprese/Cod. Fiscale/Partita IVA: 00693740425 - R.E.A.: MI 1106112 Società a socio unico soggetta a direzione e coordinamento di Whirlpool Corporation. by VIRLPUL EMEA SPA
Refrigerator "WHIRLPOOL WTNF 81 I X" 859991549680 S/N 361846005298 was brought to Ukraine incorrectly without clearance, sold illegally through a "ROZETKA. UA LLC" dealer and a non-existent fictitious individual seller. This is done to not pay taxes and fees.
Now I have "VIRLPUL COMPANY UKRAINE LLC" and official partner "ROZETKA. UA LLC" = Owned and founders of the legal entity "TEMANIA ENTERPRISE LTD"(Founder Address: DJENI'S MEN str., 221, TRENDENT CENTER, LIMASOL 3101, CYPRUS), who registered the sale through a non-existent individual seller, do not make warranty repairs. And they do not admit their guilt and responsibility.
My phone calls and letters are without result.

Jun 24, 2019
To our OP: It might help if you re-wrote this with a simple recitation of facts. Leave out anything extraneous, like Whirlpool's New York Stock Exchange ticker symbol, which has nothing to do with your problem.

On DATE I bought a Whirlpool refrigerator, model no. XXX, from XYZ Company, an authorized Whirlpool distributor in the Ukraine.

The refrigerator does not work. LIST WHAT IS WRONG WITH IT. Stop at the top three things.

The local repair people sent by your authorized dealer have been unable to fix it, and the dealer will not replace it.

Pursuant to the Whirlpool warranty, I request that you repair or replace the refrigerator.

Mar 14, 2018
This is my understanding of the issue. Unfortunately, if it is correct there's not much that the OP will be able to do.
  • OP bought a Whirlpool refrigerator on the Ukrainian e-commerce site Rozetka.ua. Rozetka is similar to Amazon in that they sell products directly and also allow other companies to sell on their site.

• Rozetka itself is an authorized Whirlpool reseller. Unfortunately, the OP bought from a 3rd party reseller who is not authorized. That reseller imported the refrigerator from another country (possibly illegally).

• Because the refrigerator was not imported by Whirlpool Ukraine and sold through an authorized reseller, Whirlpool will not provide warranty service for it. (It's very possible Whirlpool doesn't sell the exact model you purchased in the Ukraine. This would explain why the service center was unable to obtain parts)

• The Rozetka site does show the warranty provided on each product page. For Whirlpool products sold by Rozetka, the warranty shows a 12 month manufacturer's warranty. For refrigerators sold by other resellers, the warranty section shows only a 14 day return period.
Ludmila, I'm not sure what advice to give you. Manufacturers almost never provide warranty service on products imported by unauthorized resellers. This is in the terms of the warranty and appears to be accurately described on the Rozetka site. Perhaps the reseller who sold you the refrigerator can get the parts for you, or you can find and independent service company that can import them.