RE: EXTENDED STAY AMERICA IN NJ

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Jun 11, 2018
I have a plethora of issues to be resolved and a review forthcoming... I have been on hold for 73 minutes on one line, and 35 minutes on my device. I emailed corporate to no success or response???

Does ESA offer Customer Care or not ?????

Jun 11, 2018
I tried to submit a screen apologies of my phone's timer to bring authenticity to my complaint. It said contact administrator, but I decided to move forward.

My hold time between two devices about to over 140 minutes on one, and 70 minutes on the other.

I sent 4 emails to corporate, I received zero replies (at this point) and one of the emails is defunct.

The complaint submission form has a glitch. When you go to submit your complaint, the scroll down function won't allow you to go to complaint and is stuck on select.

I was hung up on by a rude, defensive Customer Care Agent named Tyra @ the sub division, who "assumed" I was recording our call.

In any case, Idid finally reach a Manager in Customer Care who I believe will move things forward at this point.

Ive put in (and can confirm) over 40K staying at ESA in NJ - This is the first time I felt the need to go above the hotel Management; it's been a nightmare and I don't feel that my patronage (and money) has been appreciated.

jsn55

Verified Member
Dec 26, 2014
San Francisco
I'm reading that you wrote your original post to us while you were on hold with ESA and now you've reached someone. I stay at ESAs when I'm working a horse show, I love the place. But, I expect little of it ... the big refrigerator/freezer, a comfy bed, good shower and good WiFi. There's little soundproofing, nothing's been "updated", the breakfast is a joke. For the price, I think ESA is a great bargain. I hope you get your problems solved with them. If not, please come back to us for guidance.

jsn55

Verified Member
Dec 26, 2014
San Francisco
He posted while he was on hold with ESA. He subsequently reached an ESA agent. As of now, we're not expected to give any advice, but he may come back if ESA doesn't make things right.