Princess cruise trip interruption

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Sep 19, 2015
Suzi Bishara, I am so relieved that you got some good news after the devastating experience you went through. Neil is very experienced and knows a lot about travel insurance. I know I speak for many on this forum when I say how saddened I was by your husband's devastating diagnosis and passing. I hope you find some comfort in knowing that you did all possible, your poor husband had one of the worst types of cancer known. Thank you for coming back and telling us the positive outcome, I was hoping for the best for you.

Apr 17, 2018
Dear Christina,
Thank you for your kindness and thoughtfulness, and I appreciate your help in recommending Neil. You're right. He is well experienced and I am a lucky person and please keep me in your prayers. God bless:)

jsn55

Verified Member
Dec 26, 2014
San Francisco
Dear Neil,
I'm happy to inform you that the secondary insurance
had send me a check this morning and reimbursed me with 80% of all medical expenses. I'd like to express my heartfelt gratitude and thank you in guiding and assisting me in resolving this matter quickly.

I was touched by all the good advocates and the great volunteers like "Globtringal, and Christina H" who supported me with their kind and thoughtful words so thank you all from my heart.

Elliott.org is an awsome website and I do recommed it highly for everyone. It's very educational and very informative so thank you Elliott for all your consideration and prompt response as well as taking the time in replying personally to me regarding this matter for my situation.

Many thanks to all.
Truly yours,
Suzi Bishara:)
What a lovely letter, Suzi ... we really appreciate your kind words.