price gouging??

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.

weihlac

Verified Member
Jun 30, 2017
Maui Hawaii
The Cruiseline booked these tickets.. which cruiseline, they have a Guaranty (many advertise “book with confidence or We will get you to the ship”) have you given the cruiseline the opportunity to play anypart of this?
JVillegirl541 said:
Hoping that was the end of your Misadventures and your entire party had a wonderful cruise!

But who the heck booked those flights?

The cruise made these mis adventures well worthwhie

I don't think they are saying the cruise line booked the flights, simply that the cruise was worthwhile.

Neil Maley

Staff Member
Advocate
Dec 27, 2014
New York
www.promalvacations.com
JVillegirl541 said:
Hoping that was the end of your Misadventures and your entire party had a wonderful cruise!

But who the heck booked those flights?

The cruise made these mis adventures well worthwhie

I don't think they are saying the cruise line booked the flights, simply that the cruise was worthwhile.
You are correct- that is what the writer said. She didn’t say the cruise line books it. I take back my post she should have called the cruiseline.

weihlac

Verified Member
Jun 30, 2017
Maui Hawaii
She also said " However I booked the Air Canada flight many months before the flight date with Air Canada direct.. " so I think she did the air booking on her own. I am amazed she made the cruise, regardless of the price issues. If she has not been refunded by AC for the canceled flight she needs to pursue this ASAP. As far as United goes she may get some miles but I doubt a partial refund is in the future, but the worst they can say is No.