Please my Amazon account lock due to billing verification and send all necessary information need to them still the account still locked

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Jun 24, 2019
My Amazon account is locked due to billing address verification and send them all details need still the account not unlocked and ii have thousand is dollars there

weihlac

Verified Member
Jun 30, 2017
Maui Hawaii
My Amazon account is locked due to billing address verification and send them all details need still the account not unlocked and ii have thousand is dollars there
You need to provide far more information than you have posted.
Are you using gift or debit cards in your account? Where are you located? Did you make a recent electronics or phone purchase? Are you trying to ship to an address other than yours?

Read this previous post: https://forum.elliott.org/threads/sticky-amazon-gift-card-issues-for-self-advocacy-only.10317/

You can appeal to Amazon: https://www.elliott.org/company-contacts/amazon/

Jun 24, 2019
The OP is located in Nigeria. Noble, you have an
uphill battle. We can only offer you the post Weihlac has referred you to in his post. You will have to self advocate as Amazon doesn’t respond to us.
Yes you are right but I don't know why this people block the account there is not trace of fruad I load and gift card and add my debit card to charger for prime membership so I can full benefit and discount products and fast shipping .I give them all necessary information they need about my card even call my bank for full activation of the card so they can have access to the account .

weihlac

Verified Member
Jun 30, 2017
Maui Hawaii
Yes you are right but I don't know why this people block the account there is not trace of fraud I load and gift card and add my debit card to charger for prime membership so I can full benefit and discount products and fast shipping . I give them all necessary information they need about my card even call my bank for full activation of the card so they can have access to the account.
The combination of a debit card and gifts cards on an Amazon account appears to trigger the Amazon computer fraud algorithms especially if you do not have a credit card associated with your account. The use of gift cards in higher $$$ amounts alone also seems to trigger the Amazon computer algorithms.

Is your shipping address the same as the address you used to set up your account; if not, that may raise another red flag.

You might inquire: if you associate a credit card with the account and remove the gift and debit cards, would Amazon restore your account?

Otherwise, we have nothing else to suggest. Amazon does not reveal its reasons for the account locks to Elliott and will not respond to Elliott inquiries.