Please help me. I got some problem with my account.

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Nov 25, 2019
In Amazon.de .I am living in Italy , This is how it happened, 19,Nov, I bought something . few hours later, I receive a email tell me my account was been hacked two hours later call +49 9 41 78 87 88 for unlock. I try to call many times, but the number it's never work . then I try to contact the customer service by email, few minutes later, he tell me my account is unlock but my order is cancel, So I try to re-order again. then few minutes later. I receive a email again to tell me my account was been hacked call number 2 hours later. the number still doesn't work. then I try to contact the customer service again. he tell me, my account will unlock 22/11 automatically. then today I receive a email in German tell me "Your account is directly linked to an account that we have closed because our services have been abused, which is a violation of our terms and conditions. We may not respond to further e-mails about this matter." but it's impossible , the true is I don't have any other account. now how can I do?

jsn55

Verified Member
Dec 26, 2014
San Francisco
All we can do is advise you to write our company contacts for Amazon. They have been unresponsive to any advocacy efforts of this organization.
While Bitty is correct about Amazon's non-response to EdotO, I think it's important that we still continue to bang on their door. The "computers run the company" and Amazon customers are being treated badly. Some may deserve it, but I think that's a minority. I think Amazon will eventually wake up and perhaps offer customers a route to justice in certain cases. Based on personal positive experience, Amazon does care and set both my past issues to right ... far more generously than I ever expected. They attained a customer for life.

Jun 24, 2019
While Bitty is correct about Amazon's non-response to EdotO, I think it's important that we still continue to bang on their door. The "computers run the company" and Amazon customers are being treated badly. Some may deserve it, but I think that's a minority. I think Amazon will eventually wake up and perhaps offer customers a route to justice in certain cases. Based on personal positive experience, Amazon does care and set both my past issues to right ... far more generously than I ever expected. They attained a customer for life.
My experience with Amazon is that when there is a problem Amazon has made it right. That includes dealing with deceptive merchants in the Amazon marketplace as well as dealing with delivery issues.

Mar 18, 2019
In Amazon.de .I am living in Italy , This is how it happened, 19,Nov, I bought something . few hours later, I receive a email tell me my account was been hacked two hours later call +49 9 41 78 87 88 for unlock. I try to call many times, but the number it's never work . then I try to contact the customer service by email, few minutes later, he tell me my account is unlock but my order is cancel, So I try to re-order again. then few minutes later. I receive a email again to tell me my account was been hacked call number 2 hours later. the number still doesn't work. then I try to contact the customer service again. he tell me, my account will unlock 22/11 automatically. then today I receive a email in German tell me "Your account is directly linked to an account that we have closed because our services have been abused, which is a violation of our terms and conditions. We may not respond to further e-mails about this matter." but it's impossible , the true is I don't have any other account. now how can I do?
Aweqer,

This post offers some general advice on how to write a good e-mail to Amazon's executives asking for assistance in resolving your problem: https://www.elliott.org/answers/how-to-fix-your-own-consumer-problem/

The people you want to write to are on this page: https://www.elliott.org/company-contacts/amazon/

Since English is not your primary language, I am going to propose a simple e-mail using your version of events that you can send to the primary executive contact ( [email protected] ). Some of the other folks here on the forum may have some additional suggestions for wording it to get the best response from Amazon. Unfortunately, when it comes to fraud, it's very possible that Amazon may not respond to any kind of e-mail and there may not be anything you can do about it. An e-mail like this to executives should get you the best chance of a positive response.

========================

Dear Mr. Clark,

I am writing to you today to ask for assistance in reviewing Amazon's decision to close my account. I received an e-mail stating that I violated Amazon's terms and conditions but I believe that is a mistake as I have never done anything that violates the terms and conditions. A short timeline of what occurred:
  • On 19 Nov I ordered several items from Amazon.de for delivery to my home in Italy (order number XXXXXXX)
  • A few hours later, I received an e-mail that your automated fraud detection believed my account had been hacked. I was asked to call +49-9-41-78-87-88 to resolve the issue.
  • After several attempts to call the number without being able to reach someone, I contacted customer service by e-mail.
  • Customer service advised me that my account was unlocked but my order was cancelled, and I should attempt to order again.
  • I attempted to place the same order a second time (order number XXXXXX) but I received the same automated fraud detection e-mail.
  • Upon contacting customer service a second time, I was informed that my account would automatically unlock on 22 Nov.
  • I later received an e-mail in German which said "Your account is directly linked to an account that we have closed because our services have been abused, which is a violation of our terms and conditions. We may not respond to further e-mails about this matter."
I believe this is a mistake, as I do not have and never have had any other Amazon account. I would really appreciate it if you could assist me in getting a manual review of my account so that it can be reinstated. Any information you can share about what I can do to prevent this from happening again in the future would be appreciated.

Thank you very much for your time and assistance!

Very respectfully,

YOUR NAME

jsn55

Verified Member
Dec 26, 2014
San Francisco
Aweqer,

This post offers some general advice on how to write a good e-mail to Amazon's executives asking for assistance in resolving your problem: https://www.elliott.org/answers/how-to-fix-your-own-consumer-problem/

The people you want to write to are on this page: https://www.elliott.org/company-contacts/amazon/

Since English is not your primary language, I am going to propose a simple e-mail using your version of events that you can send to the primary executive contact ( [email protected] ). Some of the other folks here on the forum may have some additional suggestions for wording it to get the best response from Amazon. Unfortunately, when it comes to fraud, it's very possible that Amazon may not respond to any kind of e-mail and there may not be anything you can do about it. An e-mail like this to executives should get you the best chance of a positive response.

========================

Dear Mr. Clark,

I am writing to you today to ask for assistance in reviewing Amazon's decision to close my account. I received an e-mail stating that I violated Amazon's terms and conditions but I believe that is a mistake as I have never done anything that violates the terms and conditions. A short timeline of what occurred:
  • On 19 Nov I ordered several items from Amazon.de for delivery to my home in Italy (order number XXXXXXX)
  • A few hours later, I received an e-mail that your automated fraud detection believed my account had been hacked. I was asked to call +49-9-41-78-87-88 to resolve the issue.
  • After several attempts to call the number without being able to reach someone, I contacted customer service by e-mail.
  • Customer service advised me that my account was unlocked but my order was cancelled, and I should attempt to order again.
  • I attempted to place the same order a second time (order number XXXXXX) but I received the same automated fraud detection e-mail.
  • Upon contacting customer service a second time, I was informed that my account would automatically unlock on 22 Nov.
  • I later received an e-mail in German which said "Your account is directly linked to an account that we have closed because our services have been abused, which is a violation of our terms and conditions. We may not respond to further e-mails about this matter."
I believe this is a mistake, as I do not have and never have had any other Amazon account. I would really appreciate it if you could assist me in getting a manual review of my account so that it can be reinstated. Any information you can share about what I can do to prevent this from happening again in the future would be appreciated.

Very respectfully,

YOUR NAME
Most EXCELLENT guidance, Sedimentary (or shall I call you Rock?). Your post has got to be super-helpful to someone limited in the language. Well done.

Nov 25, 2019
Aweqer,

========================

Dear Mr. Clark,

Very respectfully,

YOUR NAME
Sorry for later reply. I was send the email last Friday. Until now I don’t receive any reply. The email subject I writing “Please help me, I have a problem with my account.” It’s ok?