PayPal unatorized payment denied, paypal blocked my account and close case not my favor

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Oct 14, 2019
A few days ago, I saw payments in my Paypal account that I did not make, I immediately changed my password and opened a claim about unauthorized transactions.
It was written that the claim will be considered up to 10 days, but I received an answer on the next day:
An update about your case

We've completed our review of your unauthorized activity case PP-I-7xxxxxx, and we’ve determined there was no unauthorized use.

I was shocked, after which I Paypal still blocked forever my Paypal.
I didn’t make these purchases and I want justice to return the stolen money to me.
The total amount that was stolen about $ 8100
I can’t get enough support and I can’t influence in any way, my account was blocked and I decided that the transaction was made.

I want to draw attention to all those who care that the protection of the rights of the buyer and consumer does not always work, they simply crossed me out.

I hope that my problem will be solved, this is a very big loss for me.
Thank you

Edited by a moderator to remove case number

Last edited by a moderator:

Neil Maley

Staff Member
Advocate
Dec 27, 2014
New York
www.promalvacations.com
Where did you get $8100 in a PayPal account from? That’s a very high balance for a 19 year old and your complaint about unauthorized transactions might have led to an investigation of where you obtained that high balance from resulting in closure of your account.

You are not located in the US, correct?

Oct 14, 2019
the bank said that this was done through a system Paypal, where you authorized and gave your bank card exposure
I made a lot of purchases from my account for some address in the USA
I don't know what to do in this situation

Oct 14, 2019
Sometimes i used paypal and made purchases from my account. my last payment was 3 weeks ago
And recently I went into my account and noticed that within a week, someone from my account made purchases to US address on ebay
after which I opened a dispute about unauthorized transactions

Oct 14, 2019
Only I use, I filed an appeal, after 9 days there will be a result.
Yes, ebay was told to contact with paypal (because when u paid u used this payment method)
I hope that paypal will solve my problem
Thank you for responding

jsn55

Verified Member
Dec 26, 2014
San Francisco
Can you help me solve this problem? I don't know what to do now
This is awful, I'm so sorry your money is frozen. I advise you to enlist the help of a friend or relative to help you create a letter to PayPal outlining exactly what happened. Start at the beginning, don't leave anything out, but be as concise as possible. Use our contacts. I'm sure that if someone at PayPal can understand exactly what happened, they will help you. Your job is to create a letter that can be understood easily and move someone to want to assist you.

Jul 13, 2016
You say you were denied on appeal, but have you written to the contacts list in post #8?

If you have not yet written to our contacts listed in post #8, then please write to them.

We here are confused about what exactly happened, so please start over again.

If I correctly understand what happened:
You have a Paypal account linked to your bank account
You live in the Ukraine
You made purchases on Ebay and paid using Paypal
You now notice Ebay purchases that you did not authorize involving a US postal address
Money has been debited from your bank account through Paypal totaling $8100 USD
You opened a claim of unauthorized withdrawal with Paypal
Paypal denied the claim
You appealed and was again denied

Is this all correct?

mmb

Verified Member
Jan 20, 2015
Receiving an answer the next day from Paypal seems really odd to me.
They do not move that quickly.
If you contacted them through a link that someone sent you, I suggest that you contact them through the Paypal website and find out what’s really going on.
They are really helpful over the phone if your case is complicated. I used the phone method recently and had a really good result. It still took several days for them to try to contact the Seller and then make their determination.

Oct 14, 2019
You say you were denied on appeal, but have you written to the contacts list in post #8?

If you have not yet written to our contacts listed in post #8, then please write to them.

We here are confused about what exactly happened, so please start over again.

If I correctly understand what happened:
You have a Paypal account linked to your bank account
You live in the Ukraine
You made purchases on Ebay and paid using Paypal
You now notice Ebay purchases that you did not authorize involving a US postal address
Money has been debited from your bank account through Paypal totaling $8100 USD
You opened a claim of unauthorized withdrawal with Paypal
Paypal denied the claim
You appealed and was again denied

Is this all correct?
yes that's right, I was denied the appeal twice

Oct 14, 2019
Receiving an answer the next day from Paypal seems really odd to me.
They do not move that quickly.
If you contacted them through a link that someone sent you, I suggest that you contact them through the Paypal website and find out what’s really going on.
They are really helpful over the phone if your case is complicated. I used the phone method recently and had a really good result. It still took several days for them to try to contact the Seller and then make their determination.
I called them 20 times already, they can’t even connect me with a agent
the bank told me that the money was stolen not through the fault of the bank

Oct 14, 2019
if you can, help solve this problem, I'm sure that they made a mistake and do not want to give money (and why they blocked my account?parmanent limited)