Paypal hasn‘t sent money to bank as requested

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Dec 9, 2018
Dear Sirs,​
I have a Paypal account which I mostly to deposit money from Ebay sales in.​
Last summer,I made plans to go to the bank where I have an account after the summer and so I sent €900 from my Paypal account to my bank account.​
I never thought of checking if the money had come because I had no plan to go to the bank yet and assumed that it had been sent into my account(my daughter does the same in London and there‘s never been a problem).​
MWhen however,the time came to plan a bank visit(we live in the country and don‘t do yebanking), I checked my bank (paper)records and saw that nothing had come.​
So I wrote to Paypal,a pretty difficult process and sent them,as required,my bank statements from the time I sent the money up to the present date as well as the Paypal records of the money having been successfully transferred.​
That was it! No reply at all and certainly no money sent!​
Could you tell me what to do?​
My Paypal address is xxxxxxxx und my name is Johannes t​
I live in northern Italy,my bank which is serviced by Paypal is in Merano.​
Sincerely,​
JJT​
Note- edited by moderator to remove users email address and last name. Removed attachments for internet safety.​

Last edited by a moderator:

Neil Maley

Staff Member
Advocate
Dec 27, 2014
New York
www.promalvacations.com
Dec 9, 2018
This was my reply which I sent to the first address you listed....hope it‘s OK?

Note- Edited by moderator to remove attachment because it contains personal email address.