Palladium Travel Club

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Jan 10, 2018
Hi,

I am requesting cancellation of membership due to unauthorized credit card charges, misleading information and lack of membership information. I contacted the travel club for clarity and cacellation, and was informed the only way to get clarity was via email due to lack of telephone contact. It has been almost two weeks and I’m still trying to get my $3370 back.

Neil Maley

Staff Member
Advocate
Dec 27, 2014
New York
www.promalvacations.com
Did you cancel within the time frame in your contract?
We need more information. Most of these clubs are misleading and promise more than they deliver.

When did you buy the membership, when did you contact them to cancel, what are the unauthorized charges, what was misleading?

Generally with these club memberships you need to hire an attorney if you cancel outside the window you are permitted to cancel, which is usually 72 hours after you sign. Your contract tells you how long you have to cancel.

Jan 10, 2018
Did you cancel within the time frame in your contract?
We need more information. Most of these clubs are misleading and promise more than they deliver.

When did you buy the membership, when did you contact them to cancel, what are the unauthorized charges, what was misleading?

Generally with these club memberships you need to hire an attorney if you cancel outside the window you are permitted to cancel, which is usually 72 hours after you sign. Your contract tells you how long you have to cancel.
Contract states no cancellation and doesnt give an exception or timeframe. Signed membership on 30 Dec 17.

Neil Maley

Staff Member
Advocate
Dec 27, 2014
New York
www.promalvacations.com
What exactly are the issues you are having? What are the unauthorized charges? Why did you buy this if it lacked membership information - what exactly does that mean? We have had many people that came here after buying into one of these things because they didn't ask enough questions before buying - it seemed too good to be true.

It is possible your email was caught up in the holidays and was lost if there were a lot of inquires.

I honestly think you will need to retain an attorney - I don't think we have had any successful cases of anyone getting out of a contact once they bought into these.

This is what their website says are the benefits of buying - what are the problems you have had trying to make reservations? (There is also an email address)

http://www.palladiumtravelclub.com/en/faqs