Absolute skymiles novice here with questions. Please excuse my ignorance and inexperience. Don't assume you are insulting my intelligence by stating the obvious, I appreciate any information.
- Need to fly to San Juan PR (business and a little tourist maybe) this summer. Travel budget is tight and uncertain (isn't everyone's)
- Conference at convention center
- I read that it's like a US state, but is it?
- My last email skymiles statement shows 63000+ total miles.
- Do I need special kind of miles or just pain total miles?
- Miles trips show cheapest at 44,000. Is that my kind of miles?
- What glitches or traps do I need to look out for?