Never Ending Cycle with Sprint!!!

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Feb 1, 2018
Hi I am new to this forum and site, and let me begin by saying thank you Elliott for the helpful and useful information you have provided. So my story begins with inquiring with Sprint wireless back in June 2017 and so the hell had begun little did I know. Upon purchasing my 2 iPhones with sprint and being so called enrolled in the "iPhone forever program" I was so excited. I received my packages via UPS within 3-4 days, I activated services and started the long journey. In July 2017 I started having technical issues with only my iPhone 7 plus rose gold 32GB. I wasn't able to connect to my WIFI hotspot as needed because it would not keep connectivity but for only about 20 minutes at a time and it was a huge inconvenience due to the fact that at the time it was my only source of internet to be able to continue my education with online school. So the calling began and I kept getting directed to the technical department and they continuously offered me a AIRRAFE? They said it would improve my signal quality so I said yes. Needless to say I never received it not even up until this day. So I called back and they directed me to my nearest corporate store where I was turned away due to some notations that were supposed to be on my account that was not there upon getting to the store that was 50 miles away. Needless to say I had to wait this out for quite some time until almost the end of August 2017. So at that time I spoke to the order support team where a gentleman tried every avenue to fix the issue with my phone by ## options and by asking me to manually hard reset the network as well as the gentleman trying to rebuild my line and it was unsuccessful. So at this time he sent me an exchange device and a faulty return kit. So the nightmare began and I was charged so much money for this device because it had not made it to the warehouse yet due to the phone was returned to me 9 times due to wrong return kit. Not including the gentleman with order support cancelled my lease agreement for my line and it racked up charges as well. So now I am calling 2-3 times a day and still can't get anywhere until about October 2017. Finally someone caught the mistake and decided after he had already made the order for a return kit to be sent to me he advised me to go to my local corporate store and they would be able to help me further and would take my devices. Yes I said devices because the exchange device that was sent to me that was supposed to be new not considering I have full coverage insurance on every line I have which is 5 lines, the phone was shipped to me with a hairline crack in the screen. So now I mad but have kept my composure this whole time and tried to look at it from a different stand point given the fact that the representative I would be speaking to that particular day it isn't their fault. They always say you will never get anywhere being rude and obnoxious with people. So needless to my surprise the store once again turned me away due to lack of notations on my account. So I proceeded to call the order support team before leaving the store. Order support team advised me that they did not know what the store was talking about they had notations on their end, so I was advised to just turn in the original device(iPhone 7 plus rose gold 32GB) to VIA UPS and mail it back. I stressed concerns of having another iPhone due to it would make my 3rd phone from them that was defective and I just preferred to go back to an android, She said no problem this was in November 2017. So on December 5, 2017 I called in to upgrade my phone with sprint to an android and of course was turned down. So given the personal matters I had going on at the time I let it go until January 2, 2018. Finally after raising a little hell with them they allowed me to purchase a Samsung galaxy 8 note for a down payment of 75.00. I am on sprint flex pay. So I received my new phone and I love the phone! So i return the 2nd iPhone 7 plus rose gold 32GB back with UPS while they were here at my house. Next thing I know my bill is now OVER 2,000.00 for this phone. I am raging mad and they kept suspending my services and they took advantage of me by terminating my lease agreement with the first phone and charging me for it credited me back that but then added it back on again. It's something everyday. So with all this said I have kept every customer interaction ID number for every call as well as days and times I have called. I have been promised by so m any that a member of the escalations department would be giving me a call to come up with a resolution to the problem that was promised on DEC.26,2017 and of course NO RESPONSE to this day. Every time I quote them on a customer interaction ID number they said it is not notated so I'm left looking like a liar and a idiot. I could go on and on but I will stop here. I just need to know what to do after making all these attempts and nothing has been done except rude conversations with supervisors that holler at me and a dead end road. Please help

Jan 6, 2015
From the information you posted I have extracted the following timeline:

June 2017
  • Purchased (2) iPhones and was enrolled in the "iPhone forever program"
July 2017
  • Unable to connect to WIFI for more than 20 minutes using my iPhone 7 plus rose gold 32GB. This was my only source of internet.
  • Sprint technical support offered me a AIRRAFE to improve my signal quality. I have yet to receive this.
  • I was next directed to the nearest corporate store (50 miles away) where I was turned away due to some missing notations on my account.
August 2017
  • Sprint technical support tried every avenue to fix the issue without success. I was sent an exchange device and a faulty return kit, but the phone was returned to me 9 times due to the wrong return kit. Also, the phone I received had a hairline crack in the screen.
  • In the meantime charges are accumulating.
  • Began calling 2-3 times a day and still couldn't get anywhere.
October 2017
  • Finally someone caught the mistake, ordered a return kit, but then advised me to go to my local corporate store saying they would be able to help me further and would take my devices (original + exchange)
November 2017?
  • Store once again turned me away due to lack of notations on my account. Called the order support team before leaving the store and was advised that they did not know what the store was talking about (they had notations on their end).
  • Then advised to just send back the original device VIA UPS. Because this would be my 3rd iPhone I asked to go back to an android and told that would not be a problem.
December 2017
  • Called in to upgrade my phone (which one?) to an android and was turned down. Promised that a member of the escalations department would be calling with a resolution to the problem, but that call has never been received.
  • Personal matters kept me from following up on this until January 2, 2018.
January 2018
  • Allowed to purchase a Samsung galaxy 8 note for a down payment of $75
  • Returned the 2nd iPhone via UPS while they were here at my house
  • Today my bill is over $2,000. They have been suspending my services and terminating my lease agreement with the 1st phone. I am charged for it, then credited back, but then it's added back on again.
  • Whenever I call with a customer interaction ID number they said it is not notated.

Unfortunately, phone calls to first responders don't always bring the desired resolution. They also don't provide any written proof of promises made. With that in mind, you can use the Company Contacts link at the top of this page to present your request to them in writing. Be sure to read and follow the instructions at the top of the initial Company Contacts page. And also be sure to tell them what your desired resolution is.

If you do email them, your description will need to be much shorter. The person to whom you will be escalating this will want to parse the events quickly. You can do that yourself or use the timeline points I've shown above.