My account amazon locked

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 7, 2018
My amazon account was locked, am from Nigeria, I loaded money on my amazing OK n account and it's gone, my account is locked, it seems because I used another person bank card and that was for my friend.... Please help me I need the money on my account

Dec 7, 2018
I called amazon customer care and they asked for my billing address and phone number, I gave it to them,there should be a way I don't wanna loose the money, I didn't know it's against the rules of amazon

Dec 7, 2018
That’s against the Amazon rules, there is pribsbjy nothing you can do. Please look at her many posts we have about locked Amazon accounts. We have not been successful advocating these cases.
I didn't know it's against the rules of amazon, there must be a way to help, I don't wanna loose my money, I got 2000$ on there... Please help me sir

Neil Maley

Staff Member
Advocate
Dec 27, 2014
New York
www.promalvacations.com
Did they lock the account after you sent your address? They are concerned you may have stolen your friends credit card.

All you can do is give then the proofvthey ask for and use our company contacts to go up the executive ladder.

There is nothing else we can do- Amazon has not responded to issues we have contacted them on.

Mar 23, 2015
Why did you use your friend's card and why did you load $2000 on there? With Amazon, a linked card is all that's necessary. This entire transaction probably screamed "FRAUD" to them, especially coming out of a Nigerian IP (no offense, but it's a known fraud/phishing hub). Contact Amazon calmly and explain what happened and ask what you can do to remediate the situation. However, don't get your hopes up. Amazon STRICTLY enforces their Ts&Cs and you clearly violated them. Good Luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.