Lyft

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Apr 5, 2019
Lyft return policy is a joke, okay I accidentally left my phone in a Lyft and I called my phone multiple times but he still drove off. After i got home i tracked my phone location at these coordinates 38°49'17.5"N 77°26'13.3"W, which by way is located in Virginia, I lived in Maryland. I report it multiple times to the bot, answer emails, even call customer service to get my phone back on March 31 of 2019 it is now April 3, 2019. I receive multiple emails saying they didn't get in contact with him yet and when they did get in contact with him they gave him 24 hrs to reach out and contact me which he did not do by the way.I even agreed to meet up with the driver to get my phone but i receive an email saying that the driver can't do a personal meet but he can shipped in mail I agree and they gave me a tracking number and guess where my phone coming from now? You guess it Nashville, Tennessee.
This has been going on since March 31st 2019.

Apr 5, 2019
Arvin Terrell or Piyacha Terrell whatever his name is took my phone to Virginia and Lyft decided that he should shipped it to my address. They send him the label from FedEx and FedEx is still waiting for the drop off, which he haven't did yet. I called Lyft today to get his license plate number which they wouldn't give to me . To get the police report rolling.

Sep 19, 2015
Many Lyft drivers only work part time to supplement their income. The driver may not have heard your phone if there was music on. Is it not conceivable that the driver either lives in VA or has reason to go there?

FedEx headquarters is in TN am not sure how Lyft does the FedEx return?

But truth is returning your lost phone is not the #1 priority of the driver; it is frustrating because phones are so important and for many the only way to communicate.

Have you locked and or disabled your phone and contacted the carrier?