Lufthansa compensation

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Nov 20, 2019
Lufthansa lost my baggage 3month ago. They Sent me they Will pay me a maximum compensation. It has passed 3 weeks now still no money. I have sent them over 15 mails,no response. I have send a Mail to the executive no response. Please Tell me what to do?

Nov 20, 2019
It may take them more than three weeks- remember this company is international. Has it been more than one week since you sent the email using our contacts? Did you start at the bottom of our company contacts?
Yes I started from the customer Service because they are the one who Sent me that they Will pay the maximum. Three weeks have passed and since then I Sent them e mail every Day. No response. Yesterday I Sent an e mail to an executive but not the primary one because it states that the first two are for Americas only. I am an European citizen and I Sent to cheff executive as you stated. No response.