lost baby trolley delta airlines

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Oct 20, 2017
06.09.2017 we flied from sfo to jfk with delta airlines. They lost our baby's trolley. We filled a form in delta lost office in jfk airport. also we filled a form on the internet. after 6 weeks later, they answered us by e-mail like this.

""Despite our best efforts we have not been able to locate any item that closely matches the description of your reported lost article and have officially closed your report.

We are grateful for your business and we hope to welcome you onboard a Delta Air Lines flight again soon.

Sincerely,

Delta Air Lines Lost Item Recovery Team
""

So? our baby trolley lost and they did not found it. and they dont pay for it. could you please hep me What I need to do? Because I am in my country now and there is ne delta airlines office here , and also nobody I speak with this situation.

Neil Maley

Staff Member
Advocate
Dec 27, 2014
New York
www.promalvacations.com
No- they should be paying something towards replacing it. You filed a lost luggage claim and this should not be the final answer from them.

Use our company contacts for Delta and start at the Customer Service email. Tell them what you told us - copy the email you received and add your claim number. Tell them you want to be reimbursed for the stroller.

Give Customer Service a week to reply. If they don't offer compensation, write to the first executive listed. Give him a week to reply- repeat weekly going up the executive chain if necessary.

Let us know what happens.

http://www.elliott.org/company-contacts/delta-airlines/

jsn55

Verified Member
Dec 26, 2014
San Francisco
Oh, this is SO RUDE. Delta has a decent reputation for customer service, this reply is shocking. To be travelling with a baby and no wheels has got to be beyond inconvenient. Neil has laid it out for you, you'll be reimbursed but will need to be polite, patient and persistent.

Sep 23, 2015
06.09.2017 we flied from sfo to jfk with delta airlines. They lost our baby's trolley. We filled a form in delta lost office in jfk airport. also we filled a form on the internet....
Was the baby trolley checked as baggage (do you have a baggage claim for it?) or, did you bring it with you and then accidentally left it somewhere?

If Delta lost your trolley after you gave it to them to transport (I.e. checked baggage), then they need to compensate you. However, if you lost the trolley yourselves, then, unfortunately, they have done all they can do.