Justfly ticket

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Mar 12, 2019
Hi all,
I bought tickets online 3-4 weeks ago from justfly from lax to delhi

I received email from justfly last week that my returning flight has cancelled, so they are trying to find ticket for me

It’s been a week, I have called them 3-4 times, each time I call they say that airline has declined the request , then they would try new flight for me, then airline refuses the request again. They have tried three times, now today will be 4th time. I don’t know for how long should I wait. I am supposed to travel in ten days. I have called airline directly, they said they have not received any request . My flight going from lax to Delhi is confirmed . It’s the returning flight, I don’t want to

Leave without my return flight confirmation .

I am reading all the negative reviews about justly, feel like can’t trust them. Would they give me full refund if I decide to cancel now since they are taking forever to find flight.

jsn55

Verified Member
Dec 26, 2014
San Francisco
Oh dear, this is an awful situation. The online booking service you're using does not have much in the way of customer service. You'll just have to keep pounding away and get them to do their job. When is your trip? If you have enough time, writing to them is probably the best.

If the airline cancelled a flight and your OBA says the airline is "rejecting their request", I don't think they know what they're doing. It should be an easy task to rebook you on another flight. Are you sure that something else isn't going on here ... or are they just incompetent? I'm so sorry this is happening. I hope you can get a refund and can rebook directly with the airline. I'd be afraid to board my outbound flight wondering if and when I'd get back home.

Mar 12, 2019
I ended up canceling my ticket today, because I am leaving in six days. And they were not helping me and confirming my flight . They said they will give me full refund. I bought different ticket dIrectly from different airlines. Thank for all the feedback and help

Sep 19, 2015
I ended up canceling my ticket today, because I am leaving in six days. And they were not helping me and confirming my flight . They said they will give me full refund. I bought different ticket dIrectly from different airlines. Thank for all the feedback and help
Please watch your credit card for the refund and in the future do not book with Justfly. You saw how terrible the customer service is -- it should not take them a week to find a replacement ticket.

I hope you get a prompt refund.