Justfly.com won't issue me with a ticket after taking my money

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Jun 13, 2018
I bought a ticket from Justfly.com in December ,changed my name this year. I contacted them this year and they advised me to send them a copy of my new passport and 125 bucks for processing. They told me it would take 3 days and that they would send me a confirmation. From May 29th its been a game they keep on saying they are working on it.Am scheduled to leave this Sunday and no one has reachedout to me with my ticket .Today i was on the phone for 2 hrs and they would just put me on hold finally they hanged up and no one had the courtesy of calling me back.

Mar 17, 2015
Are you flying internationally or domestically? If your name changed due to marriage, you may just need to take additional proof of the change (marriage certificate, etc.) Has your passport and/or drivers license been changed as well? I would normally suggest writing, but you may need to be on the phone with Justfly in order to get this remedied sooner.
In the future, even though a company says it will only take 3 days, I would suggest contacting an airline/travel agency about name changes as soon as they occur, not just a few weeks before the scheduled trip.
Have you gone online to look at your confirmation?

Neil Maley

Staff Member
Advocate
Dec 27, 2014
New York
www.promalvacations.com
In the future- don’t change your name on a ticket. Fly using I.d. in the name you booked your ticket.

We tell brides this all the time - book your tickets in your maiden name and do the name change after you get home from your honeymoon.