Is this Iberia's fault or Expedia's? Certainly it's Expedia who are ignoring me...

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.

jsn55

Verified Member
Dec 26, 2014
San Francisco
Russell, contact the airline immediately. Get the airline's record locator number from Expedia if you don't already have it. If it doesn't come up on the airline's website, call the airline, they can find your tix with your names and flight dates. Ask them for the ticket numbers attached to the confirmation/record locator, and verify the names, they should be exactly the same as the passports.

By the time Expedia gets this straightened out, if they ever do, your plane will be long gone. It would be a good idea for you to post this on our forum as a new post, so more of Elliott's forum people will see it and respond with advice. You don't have much time to get this unsnarled.

Aug 28, 2015
New York
Agreed- I usually see an airline record locator number in addition to the Expedia/cheaptickets/orbitz record locator number so I am concerned that they didn't provide one. Definitely call the airline and make sure they have your reservation.

Jan 17, 2015
PNW
thanks judyserienagy, i will try to contact MAS now

I thought I am already on the forum?
You are, but you're on another person's thread. one started back in February and I thought had been resolved.

If you click on "forums" in the black bar above, and choose the "airlines" forum, then click on the dark grey box that's marked "post new threads" just under the "Delta airlines" box and just above and to the right of the line that starts "Page 1 of 19", you can start your own thread that people will notice more.

I actually thought you were the original person who started the thread, and I was confused and therefore didn't say anything, as I wanted to go back and read everything and understand it first.

jsn55

Verified Member
Dec 26, 2014
San Francisco
thanks judyserienagy, i will try to contact MAS now

I thought I am already on the forum?
You're on "the" forum, but tagged on like a "PS" to someone else's post. You may get more/better responses by creating a new thread with your own headline.

Copy your original post to your hard drive, then start a new post and paste it in. I see that Besseya has told you exactly how to do it, bless her. But call the airline first!