IQ online trade

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.

Neil Maley

Staff Member
Advocate
Dec 27, 2014
New York
www.promalvacations.com
You have truly been ripped off I’m sorry to say. I’m sorry you didn’t stop when you invested the original $250 and he tried to extort more money from you.

Are you located in the US? If so, please follow AMAs advice in post #8 to file a police report and write to your state AG.

Jan 28, 2019
You have truly been ripped off I’m sorry to say. I’m sorry you didn’t stop when you invested the original $250 and he tried to extort more money from you.

Are you located in the US? If so, please follow AMAs advice in post #8 to file a police report and write to your state AG.
Thanks, No I'm from Europe. I saw in this forum that I will never get my money back. Thanks, everyone who help me. I got the other email today
I will never pay them because I will never get any money from them. I just wanted to share their email here
support@iqonlinetrade.com
3:17 PM (3 hours ago)

to me

Hello your account is active and ready to withdraw, kind make your
deposit and withdraw direct to your local bank account.
For more details contact live chat.

Thanks for choosing>>>
iqonlinetrade.com

Sep 19, 2015
Elisabeta I am sorry you were a victim of these scammers. They are all over the internet— from apartment rentals, jobs, and many more. They make slick looking website but the profiles are fake. Then they shut down and do it all over again, different company name but same scam. They have fake profiles online that encourage people give money to the scammers.

They keep trying to get more and more money in “fees”. Do still file a police report.

Again I am very sorry.