IQ online trade

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Jan 28, 2019
Hi, I desperately need money and I was looking on the internet for online business. One guy Drayton Douglas ask me to join www.iqtradeonline.cpm To start with the trading, you need to invest $500. I don’t have money and he offers me to borrow half of the money. After 2 days I got the messaged that I have to pay $350 for the company’s fees. I borrowed that money and pay for the fee too. I was on the chat with the company every day. No one told me that I have to pay a withdrawal fee. At the end of the trading circle, I got the email to pay over $3000 if I want to withdraw the money. Normally I don’t have money. After a week the same guy Douglas contacted me and told me that he spoke with the manager of the company and that I can withdraw the money if I pay $300. I paid $320 because I don’t know how much are fees. I was thinking that I would die when he told me that he can’t help me. After that, I got the message from the company to pay another $300 if I want to withdraw the money. I didn’t pay.
I want to send you all our conversation via email to see how full I was and how he was good in lying me. I will send you all chat conversation with the company, their support, emails with this person and FB Chat with printcrens. Please give me the email to send them all and you can see how everything was going and how they lie desperate people like me. I can't attach all life chat transcripts and emails from the company and Drayton
Please help me to return my money back
All the best
Elizabeta

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 28, 2019
yes, I opened an account and chat with them every day. I have all chats transcripts on email. The send me an email from support@iqonlinetrade.com and we communicate via that email. Also, I search on the internet and there are no reviews about this company. My under name Maja is the first one in the scam sites

AMA

Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
You have been scammed. Contact your state's Attorney General department, and also file a police report. I would also alert your bank and keep a very close eye on your credit cards. You might also want to freeze your credit report. I hope you didn't provide your social security number or bank information to these people.

weihlac

Verified Member
Jun 30, 2017
Maui Hawaii
Thanks, I notice that. Can you tell me where to complain to return my money back, please?
Depending on the country or state where you live you can contact legal authorities. However, it is unlikely that any money can be recovered. This type of scam is run on the internet and the companies are usually impossible to locate or serve with legal papers.

Sep 19, 2015
This is a scam, 100 percent, Google the name Nikon Tupora, who is one of the "team" members. This same name is a "team member" of other dubious sites such as goldbitbank and others.

The address of the company is also bogus:

Address
2019 n Leamington martha esquivel,
Chicago USA

Likely an overseas scammer

weihlac

Verified Member
Jun 30, 2017
Maui Hawaii
Jan 28, 2019
You have been scammed. Contact your state's Attorney General department, and also file a police report. I would also alert your bank and keep a very close eye on your credit cards. You might also want to freeze your credit report. I hope you didn't provide your social security number or bank information to these people.
Thanks , No I didn't give any personal data

Jan 28, 2019
This is a scam, 100 percent, Google the name Nikon Tupora, who is one of the "team" members. This same name is a "team member" of other dubious sites such as goldbitbank and others.

The address of the company is also bogus:

Address
2019 n Leamington martha esquivel,
Chicago USA

Likely an overseas scammer
I really believe him. Can I return my money back somehow?

Sep 19, 2015
It will be nearly impossible to get the money back. The scammers are in another country and it is likely that they are using fake names. It will be hard to track them down and international law enforcement usually focuses on bigger issues such as drugs, terrorism and human trafficking.