i was discriminated

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
hello good morning name me marcos diniz bezerra de menezes
i'm 32 years old and i was discriminated out expelled humiliated and robbed by the manager who is branch manager of EXTAND STAY AMERICA MARLBORO
I complain that I got a skin allergy after moving to the hotel I run, and I got kicked out of the hotel for no reason or at least a legal notice.
That's right the manege claimed that I use drugs I prostitute myself, not to mention the prejudice for me being gay dirty according to her she also claimed that I use false names when I asked that proves the same always told me that would not give explanations to a tramp invader from her country.
This past night I was in my car with a dog and my husband is a carrier of IMMUNE DISABILITY SYNDROME meaning I don't have red blood cells and yet I'm on the street.
Whether she is going to give me back my money paid for postponing bills for my stay this I don't know because the superior of the same name Jofrei softened me when I searched for him and emphasized that I am looking for anyone but him.
he was rude aggressive and intimidated me when I said that she had charged $ 300 more than the amount booked by booking over the phone when I questioned her about values she told me it was the price of the hotel from this day onwards started a nightmare on my life i will not say it was the biggest nightmare because the worst thing i have ever experienced was being sexually abused drugged and having no way to prove it because the EXTANDED STAY AMERICA cameras don't work and seeing this abuse rubbed in my face or told to everyone as an act DRUG PROSTITUTION as the Marlboro Unit Manage Account counts for everyone.
I had a whole month paid and now i have no money i am on the street humiliated discriminated if`` money without vouchers just with a lot of discrimination and shame offenses for all the bullying i have spent in the last days
I wonder if you can help me

Marcos menezes

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 16, 2018
Marcos, your post is a little hard to understand. If you would answer some questions, maybe we can get a better idea of what happened, and figure out a way to assist you.
When was your stay at this hotel? How did you book the stay, for how long, and was the rate a non-refundable rate. How were you paying for the hotel? You say you complained of a skin allergy to the hotel, how many days had you been there when you noticed the condition? When you reported his, what was the response to your complaint. Did you ask for anything, like feee or reduced rate on your room, to be moved or extra cleaning? Did you use a different name than the one on your identification? You say they charged you $300 more than the agreed amount, what was the reason given for this? Is Joffrey the manager of the hotel, and why did you not wish to speak with him/her? What was said to you in regards to drug use/prostitution?

Start with the answers to these questions, and we will see if we can guide you in the right direction.

hi Dave112. i have it all writen down but i would not like to post it public. cause there is a lot of personal information. may i send it to your e-mail? cause i have it all detaled and names on public personal! i m scared of them coming after me!

sorry for the delay to answer, this is hard for me to answer because I'm living in a place at 2 days.
i don't want your personal email i can't tell everything publicly because there are some people involved that have threatened me and i am afraid for my life and my husband's life.
if you can email me or some other way than publicly i will be grateful

Neil Maley

Staff Member
Advocate
Dec 27, 2014
New York
www.promalvacations.com
Unfortunately we can’t do emailing - we are all volunteers here and in order to obtain help, you must post here. You have already posted using what seems like your real name- which already identified you (and wasn’t necessary on these forums)

We can’t help without you answering the questions posed- if you don’t want to answer those, you might need to obtain an attorney to assist you as we cannot provide legal advice.

Unfortunately we can’t do emailing - we are all volunteers here and in order to obtain help, you must post here. You have already posted using what seems like your real name- which already identified you (and wasn’t necessary on these forums)

We can’t help without you answering the questions posed- if you don’t want to answer those, you might need to obtain an attorney to assist you as we cannot provide legal advice.
Well I'll write again explaining everything that happened using fictional names and ask someone with correct English fluency to translate because I realize that the online translator changes the meaning of a sentence.

Neil Maley

Staff Member
Advocate
Dec 27, 2014
New York
www.promalvacations.com
You don’t need to use fictional names- you need to repost what happened in a format we can understand.

- I checked into Extended Stay Marlboro on xx/xx. I was to stay through xx/XX.

- After xx number of days I developed a skin rash.

- On xx/xx the manager told me to leave. He accused me of dodrugs and prostitution

And so on. Did you go to a doctor for a diagnosis of what the rash? When did the harassment from the manager start? What were you doing?

There is too much missing information for us to figure out what happened.

May 1, 2018
Well I'll write again explaining everything that happened using fictional names and ask someone with correct English fluency to translate because I realize that the online translator changes the meaning of a sentence.
Si escribe su queja aquí en español, yo la traduciré. Favor de ser breve y omitir detalles innecesarios. (Translation:If you post your complaint here in Spanish, I will translate it for you. Please be succinct and leave out unnecessary details.)

Sep 10, 2017
From what I gathered you entered the hotel and developed some type of allergy and you left the hotel. You probably wanted a refund of your stay but the manager berated you instead and called you names. Did you pay in advanced with cash or credit card? Did you pay directly or by an agent? Was it refundable? I wonder if you raised your voice to complain about the allergy thus receiving an unwelcome comment. That "allergy" could be bed bugs if you had patchy red marks after sleeping there.

Neil Maley

Staff Member
Advocate
Dec 27, 2014
New York
www.promalvacations.com
From what I gathered you entered the hotel and developed some type of allergy and you left the hotel. You probably wanted a refund of your stay but the manager berated you instead and called you names. Did you pay in advanced with cash or credit card? Did you pay directly or by an agent? Was it refundable? I wonder if you raised your voice to complain about the allergy thus receiving an unwelcome comment. That "allergy" could be bed bugs if you had patchy red marks after sleeping there.
You would need a doctors diagnosis to prove bedbugs